Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Thrakkath, Round 3 (WC3)

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Seether (WC4)

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Edfilho
People really find WC3 harder than 2? 3 is one of the easiest IMHO. 4 is hellish, 2 is pretty hard, 1's got its heavy duty moments (mainly in the add-ons)...

3 on the hardest settnig can be very hard. Or at least very time-consuming. Those "everything but the kitchen sink" later missions can take some time.

4 in the hardest is incredbly hard. One missile and BOOM, game over.

Nevertheless I believe WC to be one of the less punishing series in the Space-Sim "market". X-Wing, Freespace and I-War are all harder to play. I like the WC way better. Even if because in mosto fo the games, if you fail one mission you can go another way, try an alternate path. It's a lot more imersive.

I think that what makes X-Wing so hard is the lame puzzle elements. I agree with you in the rest, but personally I found Freespace to be more or less as hard as WC. They have good mission balance.

Originally posted by Delance
Well, the duel with Hobbes is 1 on 1, when Blair goes after him for vengeance.

Blair have 3 duels with Thrakkath.

I was talking about the Blair Vs Thrakkath and Hobbes "duel".
If you dont chase Hobbes after his Treachery you fight him in the end along with Thrakkath and some other bad boys

Originally posted by Edfilho
People really find WC3 harder than 2? 3 is one of the easiest IMHO. 4 is hellish, 2 is pretty hard, 1's got its heavy duty moments (mainly in the add-ons)...

But 3 and P are fairly easy. SO can be a tad hard too.

I was talking about Nighmare difficulty only.Look at my posts!Otherwise both wc3 wc4 are really easy.But if you dont put Nightmare or even Crazy difficulty ,there is no fun

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
I was talking about the Blair Vs Thrakkath and Hobbes "duel".
If you dont chase Hobbes after his Treachery you fight him in the end along with Thrakkath and some other bad boys

Yes I understand. I was just making it clear that the poll was about the individual duels.

Back