• Thrakkath, Round 2 (WC3)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Thrakkath, Round 3 (WC3)

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Seether (WC4)

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What parties? How come you got invited? 'Cause you know about the juice? What's the deal with the juice? Enlighten us with your life experiences.:p

Originally posted by Ripper
Thrakhath and Hobbes at the same time!

And why do y'all keep bringing up the spunk?

???? Well thats not a duel......thats a truel ?Or how is it spelled in English :p

"GOT I LOVEEEEE THAT BOY`S SPUNK" I ll put it in my signature:p

When I was testing my SoundCard in the Dos version I must have heard it 10000 times:p

I figured a Lot of you would vote Jazz. I would if I had played that part of Wing Commander II (I've only played a few of the first Missions). I voted for Hobbes

Originally posted by Ripper
If you want spunk, just go to San Francisco.;)

For those that do go to San Fran about the "spunk", just remember to keep your soap on a rope.:eek:

Originally posted by TopGun
I figured a Lot of you would vote Jazz. I would if I had played that part of Wing Commander II (I've only played a few of the first Missions). I voted for Hobbes

.... Man atleast you've played all the WC games you've wanted to.....I still gotta get my hands on 3 and 4:(

Originally posted by WildWeasel
I have absolutely no idea what you mean.

I think that by *True* he means a *Duel* a in spanish is *Justa* so maybe he means Justa-->Just--->True instead of Duel.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
I have absolutely no idea what you mean.

A battle 2Vs1 is not a Duel.Thats what I mean

I just put instead of Due- , Tru- from Trio,3 guys.

Truel...... :p

Well, the duel with Hobbes is 1 on 1, when Blair goes after him for vengeance.

Blair have 3 duels with Thrakkath.

People really find WC3 harder than 2? 3 is one of the easiest IMHO. 4 is hellish, 2 is pretty hard, 1's got its heavy duty moments (mainly in the add-ons)...

But 3 and P are fairly easy. SO can be a tad hard too.

Nevertheless I believe WC to be one of the less punishing series in the Space-Sim "market". X-Wing, Freespace and I-War are all harder to play. I like the WC way better. Even if because in mosto fo the games, if you fail one mission you can go another way, try an alternate path. It's a lot more imersive.

Back