Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Thrakkath, Round 3 (WC3)

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Seether (WC4)

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
I always play in Nightmare after the first time I finish a WC ,so Ill have to say that a real pain in the ass was Thrakkath in the end of Wc3 ! He is an incredible pilot......emmm WAS :D

LOL!

Normally I just kill Thrakkath the easy way--I sneak up behind him while still cloaked, lock on a pair of ImRecs, decloak and let him have it up the tailpipe!

I liked killing Dakhath, thats becuase he was an honorless pice of... ANYWAYS it was becase he would kill the guys who ejected. What kinda sico' kills someone who is in distress???:mad:

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Yeah, Phillip meant to say think. This keyboard I'm using ain't worth the ink on the keys. Anyway, you oughta know Phillip's favourite victim for target practice is by now.

Why you get angry with Phillip ?Cause he uses that way to write??I find it very nice.

Anyway ,Phillip we know that you hate Jazz OK,but that doesnt mean that was your Favorite Battle.Jazz is not a good pilot :D

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Why you get angry with Phillip ?Cause he uses that way to write??I find it very nice.

Anyway ,Phillip we know that you hate Jazz OK,but that doesnt mean that was your Favorite Battle.Jazz is not a good pilot :D

Yeah, well, at TC's request I've dropped the third person talk.

Out of all of them I'd still have to go with Colson. Thrakhath too. Actually, out of all the battles I think I enjoyed destroying the Sivar the most.

Why does it seem i am one of the only pilots that liked fighting one of the aces from WC1. Was i the ONLY one that enjoyed that game? please say no, i mean come the one that started it all and it seems i am the only one who's favorite dual was in the original game?! Damn thats bad:eek:

hell no. I enjoyed WC1 very much (and still do). It's just that the aces in WC1 didn't do a very good dogfight

Well i like killing Dakhath (which i have said a million times) since he killed guys who ejected. It wasn't nessecerly (i KNOW i spelled that wrong) that it was a challange. it was just the gradituted. I mean the easiest to kill in my opion was That kilrathi prince (not going to even attempt to remember the spelling of his name) the hardest one was.... well i dont know which one was the hardest, i mean they all seamed tough, but once you had them beat they practically squealed like pigs for mercy (well maybe not mercy, but you know...)

Oh, I love the old WC games. Beat SWC, that's for sure. In fact, they might be my favourite of all of them. PC Powerplay, I think it was, did a feature on WC when they looked at Starlancer, and they said that the game lost it's touch halfway through. Sometime around Loki, perhaps?

Originally posted by Maniac II
Why does it seem i am one of the only pilots that liked fighting one of the aces from WC1. Was i the ONLY one that enjoyed that game? please say no, i mean come the one that started it all and it seems i am the only one who's favorite dual was in the original game?! Damn thats bad:eek:

I liked all 4 aces in Wc1 and the Drakhai in SM2 but they were not real challenge......

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Oh, I love the old WC games. Beat SWC, that's for sure. In fact, they might be my favourite of all of them. PC Powerplay, I think it was, did a feature on WC when they looked at Starlancer, and they said that the game lost it's touch halfway through. Sometime around Loki, perhaps?

Yeah, WC3 seems to be a game in three parts--the first part is about the Victory's role as Confed seems to be losing the war. Then Tolwyn comes aboard, and we have the part about the Behemoth--the penultimate weapon that will save mankind...maybe. Then after the Behemoth is destroyed, the third part is about Blair and company using the T-Bomb to save the day.

Kill the cats! Kill the cats! Kill the cats!!! OH, anyway ya i have to agree, Actually i would be bold enough to say that the Terran pilots in WC 4 were tougher than ANY of the kilrathi regulars!:D

Yeah, I think they are. I had difficulty fighting sometimes in WC1, such as when I'm ambushed bu Jalthi or take on something like a Ralari or Fralthi, but I was aboe to get through. Not so in WC4.

I wonder if that was done on purpose to make a statement, rather than to just make WC 4 harder than its predecessor.:eek:

Back