Favorite alien

Well, this pic should prove it:

Attachments

• centurion.jpg
    centurion.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 292
RIGHT!

The pixelated low res version from the game doesn't do it justice. There are some pretty good looking hi res ones floating around the CZ somewhere...

Dyret said:
The only thing i like about the nephilim is the fact that they have organic ship.
Do anyone have any idea why the nephilim need pilots in their fighters.

The war of 1812 was fought with organic ships.

Bandit LOAF said:
"Organic" and "living" are not the same thing.

AFAIK, organic means living material and also structure and design of an object.

Here an empyric source (German explaination is far better - not much examples, but with the direct reference to structures).

Yes, I'm German and has no sense of humor, if that was humor or some kind of irony or anything very funny (the commentation about roundish ships - although I think everybody know that fact of orcanic matters etc). ;)

McGruff said:
The war of 1812 was fought with organic ships.

Yeah, wood is organic. but still i think the nephilim have more advanced organic tech. :rolleyes:

And im sure the centaurion is a good ship, but its just too boxy for my taste.
I prefer ships like the morningstar, the sabre, the scimtar, or even the raptor. the thing i hated about wc 3-4 was that all of the ships looked like flying lunch boxes.

Dyret said:
Yeah, wood is organic. but still i think the nephilim have more advanced organic tech. :rolleyes:

These antique ships are organic formed nothing more (ok, wood belongs in the biochemicology to organic substances - but the most not motorized ships and boats are build with wood and if you called such boats organic, then you mean its design). The "Nephilims" have organic formed AND (it looks so) living ships.

To the favourized ships in WC - I like all alien vessel, nowadays conventional, but as I saw it first time, it was an exciting design encounter.
The human ships are... what should I say, human. Relatively "realistic" build for a sci-fi condition. People can think, the designs weren't original, because they look all boxy or cartoonlike, but I haven't saw better and plausible designs for human fighters (flying saucers and such 60ties crap (except Ringworld, 2001 etc.) aren't much plausible for humans).

Mopoooooooooooooooooooooooooks! :D

Ok.

So why are the Mopoks doomed?

And as for favorite alien.... do the characters from the animated series count?

What about that purple/moave skinned chick with the red hair... what's her name?

Starkey said:
Yeah, why? They even managed to thwart a Kilrathi invasion once :rolleyes:

Twas merely a fluke. Someone would come in later with a cudgel and start clubbing them over the head and they'd be all screaming and arms flailing.

Back