Favorite alien

I liked Fireclaw. Trying to nail him before your wingcritter gets him, or all his buddies get you, is a decent challenge.

I like the Nephilim killers with no remorse. I'll quote Mr. Zorg from The Fifth Element: "One thing I do admire is a killer, a dyed in the wool, killer. Cold, clean, methodical and thorough. Now what a real killer would have done when he picked up the weapon is ask what the little red botton does..."

Bandit LOAF said:
I am special because I mention obscure reference 6!

I am special because I can't spell herpes!

Etc.

herpies aren't herpes, and everyone is special in their own way.

Attachments

• spacemarine.gif
    spacemarine.gif
    25.1 KB · Views: 335
Joker057 said:
I like the Nephilim killers with no remorse. I'll quote Mr. Zorg from The Fifth Element: "One thing I do admire is a killer, a dyed in the wool, killer. Cold, clean, methodical and thorough. Now what a real killer would have done when he picked up the weapon is ask what the little red botton does..."

I liked the line "Life as we know it come from destruction disorder and chaos"
Hmm I sorta like the Steltek they make some badass guns and ships do we ever see them? Other than that the Cats

The Borderworlders were my favorite aliens. I always thought it was kind of ironic that they looked just like humans though.

TheRedDuke said:
The Borderworlders were my favorite aliens. I always thought it was kind of ironic that they looked just like humans though.

Kilrathi looks like cats
Friekans looks like birds
Nephilim look like bugs

What else could the borderworlders look like?

Back