Favorite alien

Dyret

Super Carrot!
What's your favorite alien/alien ace in Wc.
I really like the furballs, but i hate the Nephilim.
What's your opinion?

I'd get really bored in WC when they kept referring to the Kilrathi as furballs or kitties. Just like in Prophecy. You think the enemy would be shrouded in mystery for awhile longer, but after just a few missions they're already calling them "little insect" or "roach". God, and then they just never stop talking over the comm and every time I would order radio silence they all like, sorry can't do, negative. Why the hell wouldn't they obey that order?

McGruff said:
Given the absence of space herpies, I will have to say the Kilrathi.

There will always be hippies even in the 27th century...and they'll still be wearing petoluy (or however you spell it)...damn hippies...

Has nobody else seen "Ice Pirates"? Every bit as bad as the WC movie, but more entertaining plus it has a space herpie hatching out of the Thanksgiving turkey "Alien" style.

To the captain who is leaning against the bulkhead: "Sir......the ship has herpies.", The captain quickly moves his hand off the wall.

All Beastlike Species, Kilrathi
kilcomicon.gif
Firekkans
fircomicon.gif
, "Nephilims"
nepcomicon.gif
- I can't decide, each alien species are intriguing to me. But my supreme favourite are the Kilrathi. :D

Dundradal said:
There will always be hippies even in the 27th century...and they'll still be wearing petoluy (or however you spell it)...damn hippies...

You do know he said herpes and not hippies right?

Kilrathi space hippies?
But seriously, The Kilrathi is the best fighters ever seen in a WC game :D

McGruff said:
Has nobody else seen "Ice Pirates"? Every bit as bad as the WC movie, but more entertaining plus it has a space herpie hatching out of the Thanksgiving turkey "Alien" style.

To the captain who is leaning against the bulkhead: "Sir......the ship has herpies.", The captain quickly moves his hand off the wall.

Interesting, but nowhere near as funny as what I thought you meant. Thanks for ruining it.

I am special because I mention obscure reference 6!

I am special because I can't spell herpes!

Etc.

Back