• Practical means of escape

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • The cowards way out

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • indifferent

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Fishbone
Yeah too many good people left. Hopefully this can be repaired. Work next days...gotta write some mails and such...

me good people? :D

Eh, I'll probably never leave. Unless this place is shut down or something, of course.

And I still stand by my shooting of Kilrathi pods. Sometimes I shoot my wingmen just for the hell of it. :)

Ehh, no matter how long you've been here, you're still kids to me...:)

Oh, how I miss the Origin CZ days...

Originally posted by Dralthi5
Eh, I'll probably never leave. Unless this place is shut down or something, of course.

And I still stand by my shooting of Kilrathi pods. Sometimes I shoot my wingmen just for the hell of it. :)

Hehe nice. Remind me never to become volunteer for one of your missions. :)

And RATM.....you are a nice guy, but I talked in plural form.... :D

Originally posted by Fishbone
(...)
Mekt, did you ever think of a patent for bringing people back? :)
If you want a new adventure, try RFBurns.
j/k
(...)
LOL!
Sadly, my attempts at RFBurns were failures too and I promised him to accept his decision. Well, some time has passed, maybe he will be more open to it now. I do hope I still have his address somewhere...

I will mail it to you tomarrow. Promised ;)
Actually mpanty said he will return in December, definitely..RATM is back, Stormin we built up the old group :)
Or we try to. So we should RFBurns get in here too again.
Of some others I will try to take care (finally I was writing on ICQ and such entire evening...fun).....

It's worth a try. At least I think he will be pleased to hear that he was not forgotten.
Good luck for your attempts as well, Ma... Fishbone. :)

Dunno...to my last mails he did not even reply....
but I have some other people as well.
Thanks though luck i can always need :)
And what about the 'Ma' there?? *g*

Well, I was just thinking about the good ol' time with all the people we want to get back and there the rememberance struck me that there was another member of the old group with the name of "Manjana". But I don't think we'll see that name again, do you? ;)

She is a swabbie. And I am still the same person...so why does a name matter? :)
You know it was the 2nd account rule. And I told the staff members about it that i don't use it anymore *g* what was defacto the truth.

Thanks for the flowers :p
If it will work what we planned you (and me and some others) will get our nostalgia and the fun will be back here. It were great times. ;)
Lets hope the future will be as good or even better then.

i was still posting when i didn't have a computer. only not very often, and only when i could add, detract or just had a non-thought about the topic :D ;)

WOOHOO!! This is great! Almost all of the old members are back! This is going to be a blast! Hey Mekt: Ready for another face-off?? ;)

Originally posted by Ghost
Another insult thread.....hehe :)

i will participate in another one of those when they have the winter olympics on the south side of hell...
or atleast newfoundland :D

Perhaps instead of wasting bandwidth here for that, we should get our own shitty looking CZ thats free like the AHCZ, and have it there, and just post links to it here!!!

Back