• Practical means of escape

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • The cowards way out

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • indifferent

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
It's good to have you back $tormin! :D

Damn! I am going to bed now, just keep up plotting assassination attempts for me (they will remain feeble attempts).

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
It's good to have you back $tormin! :D

i think your the only one. Loaf is over in some corner muttering about decorating a christmas tree with my spacebattles loving guts :D

All other things being equal, I'll eject. As Flash put it, "I'm worth more than this piece-of-sh*t fighter!"

What if I'm captured? No problem .. there's always time to commit suicide by biting off one's tongue, so I'm no worse off than if I stayed with the ship. Thus, I accept possible death (by ejecting) instead of certain death (when the ship blows).

If I were in charge of Confed I would direct all pilots to eject if possible, so that they can be rescued and pass on their experience -- aces are valuable, and we can't lose them easily! However, I would also issue them all Insta-death pills so that they could take the easy way out if the Kilrathi or the Nephilem pulled them in.

I never attacked an ejection pod, and always tractored them in. I would absolutely forbid pilots from attacking escape pods -- not only is it a War Crime, it deprives us of potentially valuable intel sources. Plus, how are we supposed to get fur rugs if they're vaporized?

Respectfully,

Brian P..

Originally posted by pendell

What if I'm captured? No problem .. there's always time to commit suicide by biting off one's tongue, so I'm no worse off than if I stayed with the ship. Thus, I accept possible death (by ejecting) instead of certain death (when the ship blows).

If I were in charge of Confed I would direct all pilots to eject if possible, so that they can be rescued and pass on their experience -- aces are valuable, and we can't lose them easily! However, I would also issue them all Insta-death pills so that they could take the easy way out if the Kilrathi or the Nephilem pulled them in.

Respectfully,

Brian P..

or you could use the gun thats under the seat(?)
it would be your choice to do it quick or try to take a few down out of spite but risk getting captured anyway.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
I know it does it in the Broadsword when youpick up ejected pilots and that data module, and I'm pretty sure it does it in the Sabre too.

MUwaahaha! another one hehe. Ahhh the memories........

I dont think mpanty is coming back though, I'll talk to him though......

Originally posted by Zor Prime

MUwaahaha! another one hehe. Ahhh the memories........

I dont think mpanty is coming back though, I'll talk to him though......

You needn't. Other people did. And most propably he won't. So don't waste time.
And yeah wb Stormin. Also here again ;)

Originally posted by $tormin

i think your the only one. Loaf is over in some corner muttering about decorating a christmas tree with my spacebattles loving guts :D

If you don't stop being stupid, your welcome will be very short lived.

Originally posted by Fishbone

You needn't. Other people did. And most propably he won't. So don't waste time.
And yeah wb Stormin. Also here again ;)

Well, I talked to him, and he said after his exams and such that he might come back for a while and see how things are. So, there is a chance he may come back! :D

Hmm okay...I might talk to him too about it. Since i seem to be back here...would be a pity if he stayed away.
Mekt, did you ever think of a patent for bringing people back? :)
If you want a new adventure, try RFBurns.
j/k
But would really be fine if we got the old people back.....*dream*

Yeah Supdon....
iCe....for example. Would be fine if we could have the fun again we had once ;)
I will try it with iCe this weekend. At the Blacklance game...only RFBurns I failed. :(
For luck people some people are still here. And Stormin is back. *g*

Whatever happened to Sup? He still having computer problems?

Yeah too many good people left. Hopefully this can be repaired. Work next days...gotta write some mails and such...

Back