Dreadnought

Eleazar

Rear Admiral
Again a question from the newbie...

Is the KIS Hvar'kann (Heart of the Tiger-novel) the same ship as the KIS Vengeance of Vukar Tag (CCG) or is there more than one 22,000m long Dreadnought?

Watch your six

Eleazar

I dont know tha answer, but the Kilrathi had PLENTY of Dreadnaughts, int he losing endscene when the Victory Kamikazis (just let me at the fleet) into the Dred., there are plenty more.

Yeah, the Kilrathi have a number of those ships -- you can see them in orbit of Kilrah at the end of WC3. Another (which survived the war) was the infamous KIS Vorgrath.

How many of those things were built ? At least not more then 10 I guess. Place that ship in the center of a fleet, and you can punch straight forward to the homeworlds

'Cos they were going to do it, but they weredestroyed when I dropped the T-Bomb. And the whole planet and everything around it was toast.

They were under constuction ?

I gues they waited to build an enormous fleet, and then to defeat ConFed with an second jump to Sol III

The Dreadnoughts were not finished yet at the time of the BoT is a possible argument since thrak jumped the gun before some of the Hakaga's were ready also I guess he attacked before the Dreadnoughts were finished

Are the Dreadnoughts in wc3 also Hakaga's ?

If those were ready, they would have finished us of. At least, with 4 more of those things in mu opinion it's useless to resist.

[Edited by iCe on 02-22-2001 at 15:39]

In the last losing mission of wc3, if you survive long enough, a dreadnought jumps in. Has anyone ever destroyed it without cheating?

I have killed it. And btw the Dreads are not Hakaga's the Hakaga's were super carriers that looked like Ralari's but with hangars

Survive long enough ? Wish i could, but somehow i eject automaticaly.

AND CHEATING IS FOR PUSSIES !!!

Well - if they arn't Hakagas what are they? I've seen the pics on the booklet, but according to the storyline there's hardly a chance for another super-heavy shipclass...

Another way is to simpley station yourself really close behind it and shoot at the engines. They don`t have any turrets that can hit you from there, and thus, no cheat is needed.

Another way, is to fly around inside it and shoot the engines from the inside, while using the autoslide to flip over and keep on flying inside it all the time. ;)

I enjected inside the Dreadnought core, since my screen turned white after that, I gess that it blow up.
I kinda like to see it converted to WC P engine and fight it again.

Back