Contest! Artists apply here! Win a CIC pen and stuff!

Those do looks good, so where at Traditional, Anime, or Filler's design.

I have to be biased and stick with mine, but Filler's design's will be tough to beat.

Couldn't the Forum have multiple colour schemes as well? I'm pretty sure the CZ uses the same 'software' as all the other forums now a days so is shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

And no voting problem. Since we could use all of the logos with the diff insignias.

You can change the color of the Forum from the CP menu......Thats what you are talking about steampunk?
I got it red;)

Anyway,I like Filler`s new ones too.They are great!

Originally posted by steampunk
Couldn't the Forum have multiple colour schemes as well?

Well, I chose the colours I did for those because of the three different colour schemes already available.

Originally posted by steampunk
Couldn't the Forum have multiple colour schemes as well? I'm pretty sure the CZ uses the same 'software' as all the other forums now a days so is shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

We do have a number of different colour schemes... we have for quite a while. I like red!

Preacher isn't homophobic. He just doesn't want some guy to look at his butt and say "I'm in loooooooovvvvve! Let me have some of that!";)

Oh, and Filler's stuff is the best.

Haven't been around here for a while, but happened to read this thread... and I can't but congratulate Filler for the awesome artwork.

My favorite's the Border Worlds one.

thanks mpanty. Good to have you back.
the bw one is intended for the teal scheme, actually.

I got half way done with my logo only to remind myself I don't know how to use Photoshop worth my life.

Originally posted by TC
We do have a number of different colour schemes... we have for quite a while. I like red!
Must have been anohter forum, I remember one had the feature 'disabled', they only have one colour scheme. Was sure it was this one ...

Hey,looks like no one else will enter the competition ,and looks like you are the Winner Filler !;)

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Hey,looks like no one else will enter the competition ,and looks like you are the Winner Filler !;)
Not so fast... I count 4 entries.

Back