Contest! Artists apply here! Win a CIC pen and stuff!

Look, whatever that is supposed to be, i defenetly HOPE that it loses. Hey will we be able to like vote on the one we like best. I mean that would seem all the more fair, the users voting on it rather than admin. just deciding which one they want?:D

Originally posted by Maniac II
Look, whatever that is supposed to be, i defenetly HOPE that it loses. Hey will we be able to like vote on the one we like best. I mean that would seem all the more fair, the users voting on it rather than admin. just deciding which one they want?:D

I really don't think fairness is an issue. A poll would just take longer, plus people would get all their friends to vote for theirs.

Originally posted by Filler
when must all these submissions be in by?

We'll stay open for submissions for a couple of weeks. After that we'll do voting. We might accept latecomers, but those would probably be at a disadvantage since the board's poll doesn't let you change your vote. It's not decided if that's the way we'll do the voting though.

WELL, you can pretty much take the fact that i wont vote for Kris's for granted! (No offense what so ever Kris... I just um, dont enjoy art of such a feministic design):D

Originally posted by Maniac II
Aww... come on Kris, cant you think of something that isnt so pink???:(

Wow

You are so unsecure about your sexual preference that you can´t tolerate a pinko chat zone?

Originally posted by Ghost
Wow

You are so unsecure about your sexual preference that you can´t tolerate a pinko chat zone?

No, i just dont like the color pink. If it were a different color, then it would be cool.:cool:

Oh, and Ghost....Dont ever call me a flamer. I normally dont care about insults... but i dont even know you.

How hard is it to create a pic. Here's my submission. It is an edit of the current logo. What do you guys think. I cooldn't find teh font that was originally used, so I used something that looked cool.

cic.gif

http://www.toonradio.net/cic.gif

Originally posted by TC
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard... Not only does it show a rather absurd amount of homophobia, but it's grossly innaccurate and doesn't even make sense.
:rolleyes:
Bub, I wasn't the one that broached the "gay-ish" subject, it was TCS; he opened the door, I just went thru it. If you don't "get" my joke, fine; how's about you just say so?...

As for the "diversity" bit, I was linking to the fact that a big component of the "diversity training" that schools/companies do these days is educating people to be sensitive to gay folks. That's why 'diversity' seemed a more appropriate term than 'unity'

BTW, This definition was ranked higher on the dictionary.com page than the hit you quoted:

"1. The state or quality of being one; singleness.
2. The state or quality of being in accord; harmony., etc., etc. ..."

That said, I hardly think that the pink scheme would "unify" us in any way - and the other posts here thus far seem to confirm this..

How did a post about a new chat zone logo turn into a debate on weather Preacher is homo-phobic or not?

Besides, radical topic shifts are hardly new here. There was one thread recently that went from the possibility of peace with the Nephilim to arguing whether Rachel was a ho or not. :D

Best, Raptor

Back