Contest! Artists apply here! Win a CIC pen and stuff!

Originally posted by Mav23
How did a post about a new chat zone logo turn into a debate on weather Preacher is homo-phobic or not?

It all began when I posted that Kris`s artwork looked gay-ish to me...... then Preacher made a comment.Thats it .Now we should just stop that and return to the original Topic....:(

Im sorry

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
It all began when I posted that Kris`s artwork looked gay-ish to me...... then Preacher made a comment.Thats it .Now we should just stop that and return to the original Topic....:(

Im sorry

So it'll be your fault when we end up using Kris' forum graphic.

Everyone should love Bangusetsu Chat Zone!

I want to make a good True Love or XChange CZ banner...but my graphical skills aren´t so good :(

Originally posted by Meson
Looks like a bettle between me and Kris. The choices: traditional or anime.

Well im a traditional type of person... well not really.... but i really dont like anime :D (this may be in part that every 5 sec. my friend quotes an anime)

Here's the first one I've done.

1.jpg

*edit*
I realised how crappy that one looked so I fixed it up a little
2.jpg

Filler`s and Meson`s are the best for me until now.....I dont know which to vote though.....

Filler`s is something new,Meson`s is the Classic one ,a little bit changed.....

Well,I vot Filler`s:p

Does it HAVE to have the word "Forums" on it? Maybe we could use "Wing Commander CIC - The Great Assembly".

:(

Ok, that was dumb. But you could let people present different ideas for the CZ name. "Wing Commander CIC: The Forums" is no good...

Filler, I like your logo. Maybe you could stick a Confed logo in it, though, I think it would look even better.

Originally posted by Starkey
Filler, I like your logo. Maybe you could stick a Confed logo in it, though, I think it would look even better.

Yeah!!! thats an awsome idea, if you did that i would vote for it.... unless someone does something even better:(

Originally posted by Starkey
Does it HAVE to have the word "Forums" on it? Maybe we could use "Wing Commander CIC - The Great Assembly".
It has to have Forums on it. We're renaming the place to just "Forums" because that's what people identify with a bulletin board. "Chat Zone" is a little ambiguous.

But we are keeping the name "Chat Zone" for the CIC forums. So when we're done it'll look like this:

> Forums
_ > The Chat Zone
__ > General Wing Commander Chat
__ > Off-Topic Zone
__ > Tech Support
__ > Fan Fiction
__ > Fan Projects and Editing
_ > Solsector.net
__> etc...

That took much too long to format.

I would like to stress that it's important that the color scheme of your design is easy to modify: the Chat Zo^H^H^H^H Forums currently have Red, Teal and Blue styles and we have to be able to quickly create a new color with just basic Photoshop Skillz. So when you're done with your design, see if you can make it pink without too much trouble. :)

Filler,you can put up in the left the Confed`s logo......It would be nice.......I think........

well, I had a think about it and I thought a different logo for each theme would be cool too.

sample2.jpg

*edit*
ChrisReid sent me the font that's used in the current logo
4.jpg

Back