Commodities wanted! for WC Universe

How do you know i mean mankind will certainly be able to produce pleasure borgs in 600 years therfore we will have them as well yes we will i know we will!!!!
As for Privateer2 bah don't like it, hate it but the pleasure borgs are allright!!!

Bex Beer will be taken off the list, The other stuff Will stay however as any of that COULD and I stress COULD exist.

Originally posted by Quarto
Don't bother with those hammers guys, I can hurt myself without any assistance ;).

Somebody finally hired the 'Slammers to get Quarto? Bout time!

I think most of the commodoties suggested here are a fine example of the board's mental state :). (Of course, I'm one to talk, eh?)

I'll suggest Yebisu Beer, and, er...how about Wing Commander Games? And what about LOAF's hats! You must NOT forget LOAF's hats! Um...

And just the other day, I was playing a game called Space Bucks (kinda like Railroad Tycoon in space) where you can transport Toxic Waste and create Exotic Animals. That's a thought.

Originally posted by Darkmage
Bex Beer will be taken off the list, The other stuff Will stay however as any of that COULD and I stress COULD exist.
As you wish. I personally could live without such dumb things as "atomic chisels" but hey, your project :). However, I still remain utterly baffled by the fact that you put 'real meat' on the black market list...

In the future, cows are an endangered species, You either eat synthi meat, or you go without, the exception of course, is the black market.

But there are other sources for "meat", including red meat, including (presumably) the "food chains" on other planets.

And cows - like any domesticated species - will never be an endagered species. That's the general idea of domestication - being able to breed them :). The idea of being arrested for buying a piece of beef steak is just too damned ridiculous :).

Hmm? :) I'm afraid I can't remember SeaQuest. Though I really, really liked it, it was a long time since I last saw it :(.

<Kilrathi> Human, how do you feel about being lower down in the food chain?

Lets put a halt to this inhumane practice and develop a fine tasting synthimeat as soon as possible!

Well, if you can persuade the other carnivores (lions, tigers, bears, etc.), I'll consider it. BTW, just what is synthi-meat anyway? Another name for plant fiber perchance?:)

Found the P2 description: "[C]reated from 100% pure non-organic minerals . . . the universe's most efficient food. And many find its gravel-seasoned-saddle-leather taste surprisingly easy to get used to."

Sounds yummy in a desperate kind of way.

That's where I got the Idea from seaquest dsv that and why the hell would synthi meat exist if you could have real meat.

Hehehe, that was a great sub-plot... with Kreig and the burger.

I suppose you'd have synthi-meat for the same reason you have artificial meat today -- for vegetarians.

The secret no one knows about the Synthi meat corporation, is that they are owned by MACDONALDS, so don't ave a mc happy meal, have a mc synthi meat meal instead!

Back