Captured WCIII Cruiser

I remember all of this stuff pretty well being that I just replayed the entire game a few hours ago.

Funny that Sosa has to ask to give you the IFF codes.

"Oh, no, Lieutenant, don't send me the codes. They might think I'm friendly." :)

LOL! Actually, there was one very odd instance where using the codes caused me more trouble than it was worth. I started firing on the Dragons while they were still coloured blue, and a few seconds later got kicked out of the game with the "Traitors never win" message. Has anyone else had this happen to them? And if so, what exactly do you have to do to replicate it? I've played that mission through half a dozen times since, and haven't had it happen to me again.

Best, Raptor

I think I can tell the differance between Panther and a member of the Master Race. :) Seriously though, I'm pretty stumped as to an explanation.

Best, Raptor

When you are in fron of the Axius starbase, you must choose two codes,what is the diference ????

I think they're both the same.

The difference between the two campaign choices, is, basically:

GO TO SPEARADON: You get new weapons/ships.
GO TO CIRCE: You get IFF codes for Black Lance ships, as well as that nice fuzzy feeling that you helped someone.

I nearly always go to Spearadon...

Eject after you kill him. You'll get chewed out by Eisen, but you get to see Hobbes' funeral...

Catscratch, according to the "official" WC history, is supposed to die, I believe. So I usually don't rescue him...besides, serves the dummy right for listening to Maniac...

Back