Capships

Well Eder, in 1943, following the victory in Africa, the Allies invaded Italy, starting off on Sicily. Wasn't quite as spectacular as Normandy, but...

Oh yeah, and you could also go with TCS Arnhem. That wasn't a naval landing (was an airborne one), and it wasn't exactly successful, but it was still quite a battle.

...And I'm glad we don't have to actually tell you that the Waterloo textures suck ;).

How do you guys like this one?
(Before freaking out or yelling "BLAAAASPHEMY!" please keep in mind that this is just a test :))

shot0012.png

Is it better or worse than the previous Sabre?

--Eder

I, personally, don't like the green too much. I like it brighter, though then it wouldn't look as used as this one. The quality is superb again.

Those models are sweeeeeeeeeeet! :D

Ya know, I find this model to be more realistic then the one with the original textures. You can really imagine this one flyin' around. I like it. Great job.

Originally posted by Eder
How do you guys like this one?
(Before freaking out or yelling "BLAAAASPHEMY!" please keep in mind that this is just a test :))

Is it better or worse than the previous Sabre?

--Eder
1) Me *like*......
2) "This is a test, this is only a test. If this were an actual model, you'
d've been instructed where to download it in your area"...
3) Never saw the previous one, so I have no basis 4 comparison...

Hey, Preacher, you haven't been around much lately. Hope you're doing fine :)

As for the previous Sabre, it is in this very same thread, a few pages back... But I've already decided to go with this new look now, a lot of people liked it better.

--Eder

Back