Capships

Originally posted by Quarto
BTW, the novel is available in PDF format from this site :). You may want to consider reading at least the parts that describe the CVE.

Yeah ? Where exactly ?

after starting to remake the Tarawa i decided the landing bay was in an evil location, so I remade the entire mesh from scratch. The front is still unfinished but this should give ageneral idea. All it said in end run, was that the approach is hard, I think I've done that.....
Tarawa10000.jpg

Eder i'd like to discuss designs and other things on mirc, again i'll be in #wing-Commader under the same nick.

Originally posted by Darkmage
Eder i'd like to discuss designs and other things on mirc, again i'll be in #wing-Commader under the same nick.

I don't have much free time to stay on mirc... the best way to discuss anything with me is just dropping messages either here on the forums or on ICQ, I check both a few times a day... usually in a hurry, like now :(

Just keep them models coming, Eder!

(or we'll kill you, of course)

You and what fleet? Your century old Scimitars, perhaps? Ha! :D

--Eder

Originally posted by Eder
You and what fleet? Your century old Scimitars, perhaps? Ha!
We'll deploy our state-of-the-art Bearcats! They'll put the fear of God into your Rapiers! :)

Oh, Bearcats? They look pretty alright, but their peashooters don't scare me :)

--Eder

<Murray the demonic skull> Must you take the fun out of everything? </Murray the demonic skull>
Fine, we'll swarm you under with our amazing Ferrets. We'll launch wave after wave after wave, until you beg for mercy! :)

send in your damn ferrets! ha! we laugh at them, we'll send in our Epee's and Sabres, you want a fight, we'll give you a WAR.

Hehe, the irony. I threaten Eder with ships that he supplied me with, and then KillerWave threatens us with the ship I supplied him with (well, I extracted the original Armada model, anyway).

...Why, it's almost like politics :).

Yes, they are... except that the sector KW took the shot in is a tad too purple, I think :).

say... you wouldn't want to remake the Wraith, or at least improve the existing model, would ya? ;)

You bet I would... Hell, I'd like to re-do every WC1/WC2/P1 ship if I could! But hey, one thing at a time... I just started working on the Crossbow today :)

--Eder

Yes, they are... except that the sector KW took the shot in is a tad too purple, I think :).

No, its not. I compiled it with the old modelc, so it doesnt have the improved lighting use the new one has.

Eder, If you want, I'll help you with that huge task. I';ve almost finished my Dorkathi, and I'm free to work on other meshes.

When I say that I'd like to remake all of the WC universe ships, I meant just that. I'd like to remake them, not to see them remade :D

For me, spending all my time modelling and texturing would be lots more fun than playing the perfect WC game, no matter if it had all ships from all WC games rendered in gorgeous 3D, with killer special effects, AI, gameplay, and whatever.

I think the fun is in the work itself, not in the end result. :)

--Eder

Back