Best movie quote

(From the TV show MASH) A thought-to-be-dead patient comes out of the tent in response to the playing of his national anthem, as the camp is holding a funeral service for him

Trapper John:
"I thought he was dead"

Hawkeye (nonchalantly):
"He got better..."

Ripper said:
Where are we?

We're in a parking lot across the street from my church.

You own a church? :D

I messed it up.

"Where am I?"

"I'll tell you where you are if you tell me who you are."

"Farmer Ted."

"We're in a parking lot across the street from my church."

"You own a church?" :D

Preacher said:
(From the TV show MASH) A thought-to-be-dead patient comes out of the tent in response to the playing of his national anthem, as the camp is holding a funeral service for him

Trapper John:
"I thought he was dead"

Hawkeye (nonchalantly):
"He got better..."

I hated that episode. One of my fave's would have to go to Adam's Ribs:

Supply Searge: You mean to say that you sent all the way to Chicago and forgot coleslaw?

Hawkeye: Forgive us we're draftees.

The fourth season and on are the best.

John McClane (Bruce Willis, Die Hard) -

"Yippie Ki Yay, Motherfucker!"

Ben (Duane Jones, Night of the Living Dead) -

"Don't you see what's happening out there? This ain't a Sunday-School picnic!!!!"
(When he's describing the undead walking around)

Also -

William Wallace (Mel Gibson, Braveheart) -

"Fight, and you may die, run... and you'll live.... at least awhile"

"They may take our lives... but they'll never take... our FREEDOM!!!"

"FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!"

"You tell him! You tell him I'm coming! Tell him I'm FUCKING COMING!" - Wilson, "The Limey"

I have another two

"We're too old for this shit!" Mel Gibson-Lethal Weapon 4

"I can't believe I flew 10,000 miles for this shit!" Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker-Rush Hour 2

"Does your dog bite?"
"No."
::dog bites him::
"I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!"
"That's not my dog."

One of those crazy Pink Panther movies.

..."A man's got to know his limitations.".

(to a younger guy who wants to be a gunfighter):
..."Dyin' ain't much of a livin'..."

-- Clint Eastwood

Clerks:

Randal Graves: Which did you like better? "Jedi" or "The Empire Strikes Back"?

Dante Hicks: "Empire".

Randal Graves: Blasphemy!

Dante Hicks: "Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.

Randal: There's something else going on in Jedi. I never noticed it until today. They built another Death Star, right. Now the other one was completed and fully operational before the rebels destroyed it. Now, the second time around it wasn't even done being built yet. It was still under construction.

Dante: So?

Randal: So, a construction job of that magnitude would require a hell of a lot more manpower than the Imperial army had to offer. I'll bet they brought independent contractors in on that sort of thing. Plumbers, aluminium siders, roofers...

All those innocent contractors brought in to do the job were killed. Casualties of a war they had nothing to do with. All right, look, you're a roofer, some juicy government contract comes your way. You've got a wife and kids, the two storey in suburbia. This is a government contract which means all sorts of benefits. Along come these left-wing militants and blast everything within a three-mile radius with their lasers. You didn't ask for that. You had no personal politics. You're just trying to scrape out a living.

Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels has so many good quotes but this is my favorite.
Soap "Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, f###-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. S###'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro.

Also anything from Sgt. Apone in Aliens is gold but this one is great.
Apone "Allright, sweethearts, you heard the man and you know the drill! A##holes and elbows!"

This little bit from Super Troopers is also great.
Foster: Do I look like a cat to you? Do you see me jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Do I lick milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?!

Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."

Back