Best movie quote

Dunno if anyone already mentioned it...

Bullet-Tooth Tony: So, you're obviously the big d*ck. The men on the side here are your balls.
There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls and there are little mincey fa**ot balls. You know d*cks have drive and clarity of vision but they're not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy and have brought your two little mincey fa**ot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your pies muddled up. There's no pussy here. Just a dose that will make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you're having second thoughts. You're shrinking and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "replica" written down the side of your guns and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle, point five O", written on the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking along with your presence. Now. Fu** off!
- Vinnie Jones in Snatch

Dr. Evil: Austin....I am your Father
Austin Powers: Really?
Dr. Evil: No I can back that up

Austin Powers: So, Basil, if I travel back to 1969 and I was frozen in 1967, I could go look at my frozen self. But, if I'm still frozen in 1967, how could I have been unthawed in the 90's and traveled back to the Sixties?
[goes cross-eyed]
Austin Powers: Oh, no, I've gone cross-eyed.
Basil Exposition: I suggest you don't worry about those things and just enjoy yourself.
[to camera]
Basil Exposition: And, you too.

It's time to chew some bubble gum and kick some ass, but I'm fresh out of bubble gum. -Roddy Piper in "They Live"

Seether: You're going to wish you'd never met me.
Blair: I already do.

Somehow in real life people never come up with a good line like that.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Somehow in real life people never come up with a good line like that.

I do all the time... that's not even a brilliant line, I've done much better than that.

I do come up with lines like that sometimes, but y'know, that's Hollywood. I don't think you'd be smart if you had a knife to your throat. Me, I think I'd be more concerned about getting it away from me than I would be making wise comments.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
I do come up with lines like that sometimes, but y'know, that's Hollywood. I don't think you'd be smart if you had a knife to your throat. Me, I think I'd be more concerned about getting it away from me than I would be making wise comments.

Yeah... there is actually a training manual for civilians that want to be military Liason (sp?)... basically it says "if someone points a gun at you dont say 'i dare you'"

I remember reading that if someone lets you see the knife, they're trying to scare you. If they're really trying to kill you you'll never see the knife coming.

"I'm going to let you speak to my boss. You can even call him by his first name, Admiral, and I want you to tell him everything And I mean everything. When you've finished, if you can convince him that you ass is worth saving, then your ass may get saved."

From Aliens:

Hudson: I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT want to fuck with me. Check it out! Hey, Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Whoa! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, base plasma pulse rifles, RPG's, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

from Tommy Boy:

you know you could get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but would'nt you want to take the butchers word for it.

from The Running Man:

Killian: "we would like you to be on tonite's broadcast of the running man"

Arnold: "f*** you"

Killian: "you know, we thought you might say that"

then of course he shows arnolds friends prisoner,blah blah

from Spinal Tap:

when the lead singer is on stage at a concert

michael:"This is a very delicate love song I wrote for my girlfriend,it expresses the cherished and sacred feelings we had."
" This song is called: Lick me love pump"

Back