Best movie quote

Originally posted by TopGun
Do you play him in the outift?

James Earl Jones is do Vader's Voice in Epsiode III

It will be Hayden under the armor with Jame Earl Jones voice. Lucas said Vader will only appear on the last 5 minutes or so.

I wonder if we'll see Anakin and Padme making Luke and Leia :D:D:D
No, you won't. That was the whole point of the wedding scene at the end of Ep. 2 - by showing them getting married, Lucas can leave the sex to the audience's imagination, and he doesn't have to worry about the film's rating.

Damm Lucas, I wanted to see some Action :D:D

Well, in Star Trek: Insurrection, we saw Riker and Troi in the bath

It will be Hayden under the armor with Jame Earl Jones voice. Lucas said Vader will only appear on the last 5 minutes or so.

It is not 100% certain that Hayden will be under the armor. David Prowse wants to play Vader in his suit again. Hayden has to get alot more built or they just might use Prowse or somebody that is really built. But James Earl Jones is definetly the vioce of Lord Vader

Well, in Star Trek: Insurrection, we saw Riker and Troi in the bath

We did? I didnt catch that part.....You're the type of person who catches the smallest details in a movie and memorizes them by heart arent you? :D

Come On Man, they were in a Bath. and Troi was Shaving Riker, granted we didn't see anything else, but you can bet that something else happened:D

Back to the actual topic:

James Caan, as Frank in Thief: (To two cops who pulled him over) You wanna pinch me, you pinch me. I'll be out in 10 minutes. If not, then get the FUCK off my car! (Drives away)

:cool:

Come On Man, they were in a Bath. and Troi was Shaving Riker, granted we didn't see anything else, but you can bet that something else happened:D

At least we would hope that something happened before she was mind raped in NEMESIS before their "whoopie"!

"Get away from her you BITCH!" Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) in Aliens

Demon - "Ill swallow your soul!"
Ash - "Come Get Some!"

and

Ash - "Yo!..She bitch..lets go"

Both from Evil Dead 3, Army Of Darkness (I think it was the 3rd)

:D

Unfortunately, the last time we saw him, he could barely walk.

Yes, but in a recent interview he said that he's getting his final hip surgery or whatever soon, and said that after that he should be back to the way he used to be. He said he'll then get back into lifting etc. We'll just have to see.

Originally posted by T8H3X11
Yes, but in a recent interview he said that he's getting his final hip surgery or whatever soon, and said that after that he should be back to the way he used to be.

I believe he told us that, too.

Here's a movie quote I had nearly forgotten about: Al Pacino, in the film "...And Justice For All" (Great movie, BTW!):

Arthur Kirkland (Pacino's character):
"The one thing that bothered me, the one thing that stayed in my mind and I couldn't get rid of it, that haunted me was WHY. Why would she lie? What was her motive for lying? If my client is innocent, she's lying. Why?... Was it blackmail?... No. Was it jealousy?... No. Yesterday, I found out why. She doesn't have a motive. You know why? Because she's not lying. And ladies and gentlemen of the Jury, the prosecution is NOT gonna get that man today, No! Because I'M gonna get him! My client, the Honorable Henry T. Fleming, should go RIGHT TO F***ING JAIL! The sonofabitch is GUILTY!" :cool:

GOTTA love Al!
...and Jack, and Bobby (DeNiro), and Clint, and......

Back