Battlestar Galactica on SCI-FI.com - WOW!

looks nice,

Next season will have 20 episodes, which brings it in line with star gate. no idea on when it'll air, and if it'll air in the UK first again.

Those new toys are pretty neat. I hope they do other ships instead of sticking to characters from here on out. I'm not a huge original BSG fan, but the ships are absolutely classic designs.

Well theres a Battle-Damaged Viper coming out with Series 3. And of course, they'll have to do a Galactica

There are some model kits knocking about now, cant remember the link now sorry :(

There is definatly a cylon basestar model kit available (or going to be)

I really liked this evening's episode. A really awesome ... on the edge of your seat sort of plot twist. Tho I think I would have expected a better apology from the president if she had treated me like she treated Baltar.

What happened in the 2nd last episode of BSG? I missed and when I watched the last episode so much has happened that I don't even understand! Why are Baltar and Starbuck and other crewmambers stuck on Caprica, what was the reason behind their being sent there?

Well, this could get spoilerish for our American colleagues

Balter & company aren't on Caprica. - They got shot down over Kobol. - Boomer & Crashdown found Kobol and reported back. When the Fleet sent in a survey team, the found the cylons had since jumped in.. Three Raptors were sent. One was destroyed, one escaped and the one with Balter on crashed.

Starbuck is on Caprica because the Pres sent her back to get something which would help point them in the direction of Earth once they got to Kobol

Don't we have spoiler tags? Large posts of nothingness are annoying.

Conrad said:
nope thats pretty much correct.

Yea way back in the mini-series... we are like 8 episodes into the series now. Since when the heck do we need a spoiler warning space that size for the miniseries?

They finished the season in early January here - though we did get the mini-series way later on this side of the atlantic. Some deal Sky apparently did.

There are certain major events towards the last ten minutes of the season finale

pygmypiranha said:
Yea way back in the mini-series... we are like 8 episodes into the series now. Since when the heck do we need a spoiler warning space that size for the miniseries?

err, got me confused for a moment there.

Paddybhoy asked about the second to last episode of season one, which is not been shown in the states yet.

Panther summed it up pretty encomically, but you said he must be wrong.

pygmypiranha said:
Panther I really think you have screwd up all the names... that doesn't sound right at all...

Hence my "thats pretty much correct comment", while the spolier warning may have been somewhat excessive, He was definatly not talking about the mini series.

sky part financed the show, part of that entailed that they got to show the show first.

Back