ARG!!!

My dad came into my room about two years ago and trashed all of my software boxes. :( I was very very very mad........

The manuals and paperwork were in a different place though so I still have those.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
My dad came into my room about two years ago and trashed all of my software boxes. :( I was very very very mad........

The manuals and paperwork were in a different place though so I still have those.

Why would he do that? Strange! Were they strung out all over the room? (hehehe) The only computers around when I was living with my folks was the TRS-80 (trash 80)!! I even have a complete service manual for that thing! Oh boy the days of the ol cassette drive eh! :D But even then my folks respected what I owned, especially the computer stuff. Oh ya they complained about the clothes and socks all over the room along with the candy rappers and empty potato chip bags! Oh yea, and the empty cigarette packs too! (hehe)

RFBurns

I had so many of them in my room, he thought that it made my room look messy, so he trashed em. I was about six feet tall at the time. I stacked all of my boxes up flat on the floor, and could make to towers that were as tall as me. That's 12 feet of boxes! Then, about a year later, He made me throw them away again, but this time I could only make one stack as tall as me. Now, I'm about to move out, and I'm taking my darn boxes with me.:) I have waaaaayyy to many computer games.

Boxes and boxes!

I know what you mean Zor! My wife constantly gives me fuss about all my game boxes, which takes up 60 percent of my computer room, and that also houses her office! Its literally a maze in there! But she leaves them alone, she knows the value of these things since she also has visited eBay and other auction sites. Im just glad she realizes the importance of keeping all these boxes and collecting rare and hard to find games! I got lucky!! :)

RFBurns

I wish that my dad was that way. Oh well. I'm going off to college here in a few months, so I can do whatever I want to then.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
My dad came into my room about two years ago and trashed all of my software boxes. I was very very very mad...

You have a mean dad... :( lol

Don't worry, I understand, I just HATE IT when my parents throw stuff away from my room WITHOUT asking me first... :mad:

[Edited by mpanty on 02-26-2001 at 19:46]

I don't care about software boxes, they look nice but the game itself is why you buy it.

But if someone ever touches my drum kit with a bad intention...

Back