ARG!!!

Bah

Well really if one of you who has it would burn a copy for me I would be most grateful, since I have paid for the license to own it... Hint hint :)

Originally posted by Napoleon
This is a very funny thread, ya know what would be funnier? If OSI decided to allow us all to buy KS from them for like 50-70 bucks US, now that would be great!

And someone here told me I was dreaming about putting an add in the paper to find KS. This one tops em all!! :)

RFBurns

RFBurns

That is a great idea! Maybe there is someone in my city who has it...! [Runs off to the Thrifty Nickel and Paper offices]

I put an add in the paper about 2 years ago to find WC III. It only took about 4 days to get a response! The guy sold it to me for 20 bucks! He also had WC 1 and 2 along with the secret missions and special ops missions. I went ahead and got those too! The whole package cost me 30 bucks. Well, we traded. He had a camcorder that needed fixing. Basically for cleaning a camcorder I got those for free!! :) Happy hunting!

RFBurns

Originally posted by RFBurns
I put an add in the paper about 2 years ago to find WC III. It only took about 4 days to get a response! The guy sold it to me for 20 bucks! He also had WC 1 and 2 along with the secret missions and special ops missions. I went ahead and got those too! The whole package cost me 30 bucks. Well, we traded. He had a camcorder that needed fixing. Basically for cleaning a camcorder I got those for free!! :) Happy hunting!

You fu***** lucky bast***!!!
Are you trying to make us explode of jealousy???!!! LOL

Maybe I can beat ya if I post an ad in the paper, and after only three days get KS for washing dishes LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I bought all my Wing Commander games when they FIRST CAME OUT. Super Wing, Wing I, Wing II, Wing III, Wing IV, Wing P, Wing SO, the Addons, and I have 2 different coipies of Wing 2, wing 2 old floppy, and Wing 2 deluxe on CD. Also have the original DOS Priv. 2. Anyone want them?

Well, YOU CANT HAVE THEM!

Oh yah, your dreaming if you think you can buy em from OSI, since I called them for tech support wor WC3, and they dont even support WCi,Acadamy, 2, Armada, 3,4, P1, P2, WCP, or SO (basicaly, they dont suppor ANY wing commander)

:p, well i OULD sell you the original Wing Commander II on 5 inch floppys (the floppy ones), yes, ORIGINAL, with the original Case cover, which is damaged. for about $750.

Also, i have the ORIGINAL wing Commander 1 signed by C. Roberts. (Also damaged)

Originally posted by mpanty
Originally posted by RFBurns

You fu***** lucky bast***!!!
Are you trying to make us explode of jealousy???!!! LOL

Maybe I can beat ya if I post an ad in the paper, and after only three days get KS for washing dishes LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe! Well there was also a vcr with a tape stuck in it, that kinda persuaded the guy to throw in the other WC games he had. But around this area, for some reason the gammers dont get into sims very much unless its a Janes sim. I try to barter any chance I get instead of using money. Just hope it works a 2nd time finding KS. Might have to fix a washing machine or put up a DSS dish! If necessary, I would clean up the guys backyard of his dogs poop for that game!!
(pew) ;)

RFBurns

Ew! Gross!

But I guess no sacrifice is too great to obtain KS!! ;)
(except taking $400 out of your wallet to get it from some crazy nut on ebay...)

Originally posted by Antman
:p (...) Also, i have the ORIGINAL Wing Commander 1 signed by C. Roberts...

Wha-ooooh!!! Nice one here!

But tell me where on Earth were you so lucky to meet Chris Roberts???

Originally posted by Antman
:p, well i OULD sell you the original Wing Commander II on 5 inch floppys (the floppy ones), yes, ORIGINAL, with the original Case cover, which is damaged. for about $750.

Also, i have the ORIGINAL wing Commander 1 signed by C. Roberts. (Also damaged)

I got a set of the original WC 1 5 inch floppys too! Not signed by Roberts but they are the originals when that game first came out! Although I have copied all my original WC games to CD now, the floppies are still in good working order! I wont let those go even for a million bucks! Well....it be a tough choice!

RFBurns

Bragging, bragging, bragging RF huh?

Oh well, I can go too right? Here it is:

*Wing Commander I, fllopy disks, DELUXE EDITION which means I also go SM 1 and 2 in the same package :)

*Wing Commander II with speech accessory pack (well, it's not really worth it but...) but no Special Ops :( Hell, but I have a friend who can copy them for me (I can even download them right?)

*no WC III, a friend copi... ehm sold me the CDs

*WC IV in excellent condition

*WCP (I just got it from ebay for $10.00! :))

Yeah, I know, no Privateer (1 or 2), no Academy, no Armada...
Well bite me! LOL

[Edited by mpanty on 02-22-2001 at 14:59]

braggin rights

Well Im not trying to toot my horn but something told me that within a few years after I got Privateer 2 that these things would become rather rare, so back in 95 I started to collect the games. Recently I have been purchasing the Delux editions for WC 1 and 2. Still looking for Armada and Strike Commander. Im not done yet!! :)Oh and still trying to track down Academy!

RFBurns

[Edited by RFBurns on 02-22-2001 at 15:10]

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Every American release in every format.
Working on international stuff.

What was that Bandit? I don't get your post/question...

The games I own (posted below) were all bought in France (except WCP), in their English (American if you prefer) version...

Whoops, hold it, I bought WC II in London, eh eh only exception :)

Back