ARG!!!

Err, yeah, I don't really have a list of what I've collected... but it's a whole mess of stuff.

(And yeah, I've got lots of WCIV demo CDs... all the magazine CDs, and then at least one from Origin).

Cool LOAF, ? Do you have more than 1 copy of KS? if so would you be willing to part with it? Cuz who needs two? or for that matter, who needs one, not you, but I DO

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Err, yeah, I don't really have a list of what I've collected... but it's a whole mess of stuff.

(And yeah, I've got lots of WCIV demo CDs... all the magazine CDs, and then at least one from Origin).

Hey Bandit, is your museum/shrine open to visit??
If you don't live too far off from Canada, I might pay ya a visit one of these days... LOL

I dont have Kiltrathi Saga :( or PC Gamer, I used to get Incite :p

Well here is the list of my Games and publisher:

Wing Commander 1 Original Signed by C.R. - OSI
Wing Commander 1 Original Expansion Packs - OSI
Wing Commander 1 CD - 1 Mile High Club
Wing Commander 1 Deluxe Dunno if CD - OSI
Super Wing Commander MAC Original CD - OSI
Wing Commander Acadamy CD - 1 Mile High Club
Wing Commander Armada Original CD - OSI
Wing Commander 2 Original - OSI
Wing Commander 2 Original Expansion Packs - OSI
*Wing Commander 2 Deluxe Edition W/Sound CD - OSI
Wing Commander Privateer Original - OSI
Wing Commander Privateer Original Snd Pack - OSI
Wing Commander Privateer Deluxe Dunno CD - OSI
Wing Commander Privateer 2 Original CD - OSI
I WANT Privateer 2 Deluxe Win95/98/ME
Wing Commander 3 Original CD - OSI
Wing Commander 4 MAC Original CD W/Spc.Case-OSI
Wing Commander Prophecy Original - OSI
Wing Commander Prophecy Gold - OSI
WCP Map
P1 Map
P2 Map
Wing Commander 1/2 Strategy Guide
Wing Commander Prophecy Strategy Guide
Wing Commander Movie Book
I WANT Wing Commander Novels

* WC2 Deluxe comes with Sound and Expansion

Well aren't some people lucky? From the sounds of it, I can't believe how many comp stores there are in the US.

Then again, I suppose I'm sorta lucky too. I got WC3/4 from a friend for $AU30. I suppose that's nearly $US60, but that's only cos of our low exchange rate. By comparison, a new game is nearly $AU100. Plus I got all the manuals and other paperwork too. No boxes though, his dad chucked them out without asking.

So at least I have the whole collection (minus P2 and KS) in software, if not with papers and packaging.

The box thing has happened to me... also some documentation has been chucked.. New games are $70 Canadian.

TC

Originally posted by Wedge009
Then again, I suppose I'm sorta lucky too. I got WC3/4 from a friend for $AU30. I suppose that's nearly $US60, but that's only cos of our low exchange rate. By comparison, a new game is nearly $AU100. Plus I got all the manuals and other paperwork too. No boxes though, his dad chucked them out without asking.
Other way, Wedge :). AU$30 is US$15, not US$60.

Paper add dream came thru!

Welp, someone in this thread said putting an add in the local paper wouldnt yeild me much success in obtaining Wing Commander Kilrathi Saga, said I was a dreamer. Well, dreams do come true! The add ran 2 days. Well guess what, I got it! 25 bucks! Came with everything, cd's in mint condition. Guess this is where I say, "remember the dream?" :D

RFBurns

If you don't live too far off from Canada, I might pay ya a visit one of these days... LOL

Hehe, actually it is... in conjunction with the Origin Museum (www.originmuseum.com), I'll be displaying some of my rarer stuff at several conventions over the next several months. We're having a big WC fan get-together in Atlanta at DragonCon! More info will be posted to the frontpage of the CIC soon...

Napoelon: I do indeed have two Kilrathi Sagas -- but I want to trade my extra, not sell it or give it away. :)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

Hehe, actually it is... in conjunction with the Origin Museum (www.originmuseum.com), I'll be displaying some of my rarer stuff at several conventions over the next several months. We're having a big WC fan get-together in Atlanta at DragonCon! More info will be posted to the frontpage of the CIC soon...

Napoelon: I do indeed have two Kilrathi Sagas -- but I want to trade my extra, not sell it or give it away. :)

When did the Origin museum come to be??? :)

Originally posted by Tachy15
Someone had autobid (or something) on a KS auction and I couldn't buy it! And it was only 150$ :( This makes me so mad, because I had it in 1996 but my house burned right after I got it (I mean days) so I never got a chance to play it, and I havn't been able to find it. Guess its back to the hunt :(

BTW, if anyone has any tips, let me know.

ARG!!!

Protecting your investments

This may be a bit far streched, but I bought a fireproof safe some years ago to keep all my software and other vital papers etc in it. Not that I have had the experience of a house fire, but you never know. The safe will keep dust off the disks too. Something told me back in 93 that alot of the games of the time would become hunted down like a deer in deer season. Im shure glad I got that safe! Now to sort thru the 3,000 or so floppies and xfer to CD! Burn baby burn! :)

RFBurns

in 93 i was just a little kid who wanted a computer, no ia have one i know that i missed a piece of history

Back