A happy ending to a tragic story.........

If you have Kilrathi Saga, you can down. the SM1&2 from the files on CIC
Or buy the Deluxe version of WC1 and WC2 (i have a deluxe version of WC2 and play with my OLD DOS WC1 with the missions and mo´slo), they come with the SM1&2

Originally posted by Ghost
I think that the worst music is from WCP with all the techno music :(
You are entitled to your opinion on music, but I'd hardly call Cobalt 60's contributions techno. Not all of them in any case. They seem more 'electronic' to me, similar to... Prodigy for example. You don't call that techno. :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
Originally posted by Ghost
I think that the worst music is from WCP with all the techno music :(
You are entitled to your opinion on music, but I'd hardly call Cobalt 60's contributions techno. Not all of them in any case. They seem more 'electronic' to me, similar to... Prodigy for example. You don't call that techno. :)

You are right i misquoted techno for electronic.

I can keep it straight because m comes before o in the alphabet so in WC1 its secret Missions and in WC2 its secret Operations.

Silly, you still got it wrong. :)

WC1 - Secret Missions 1 and Secret Missions 2: Crusade
WC2 - Special Operations 1 and Special Operations 2
WCP - Secret Operations

Too many SM/SO abbreviations to remember...

It's Secret Ops, *not* Secret Operations -- Origin was very big on pointing this out for some reason.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Silly, you still got it wrong. :)

WC1 - Secret Missions 1 and Secret Missions 2: Crusade
WC2 - Special Operations 1 and Special Operations 2
WCP - Secret Operations

Too many SM/SO abbreviations to remember...

I rather like to think of Wing Commander: Secret Ops as rather an entire sequel, not just an add on pack... even though Casey does return to the Midway at the end, so it wasn't a major change for him.

Oh, good. Am I right about Casey returning to the Midway? At the end of SO, some higher-up dude says-"Have the MIDWAY (emphasis on Midway) pilots returned to their post, I have new orders for Cerberus..." I told some Wing Commander history site about this and they said I am wrong and stupid and not to contact them anymore! Well, okay, they said I was wrong anyway...

You're correct, Casey and company returned to Midway at the end of SO. Their duty on Cerberus was only temporary...

Back