A happy ending to a tragic story.........

Sweet! I was right. I would sing for you guys again but we all know what happened the last time...

I can't remember the name of the site, but it's the one where it tells you all sorts of WC history, even the C.A.G.'s callsign.

When it comes to WC history or facts, your best bet is to consult with LOAF. Anything else is myth and biased opinion. Trust the LOAF!

RFB

I can't remember the name of the site, but it's the one where it tells you all sorts of WC history, even the C.A.G.'s callsign.

It's "Princess" -- from the WCP Guide....

Don't ask me anything about WC:p...I'm baised enough as it is already :)

What's wrong with Prophecy? Besides the fact that you can't fly a Dragon or an Excalibur...but still!

Seriously, that was one of my peeves in WC4...that you can't fly the Excalibur. I can't find an editing program that would let you do it...and you can't in the game. Really! Why would ALL Confed capships have ONLY Hellcats and Longbows? Especially when starbases and pirates have Arrows and Thunderbolts?

Pfft...Prophecy was the lowest of the WC games...not-so-great acting and the badly written demise of Blair...

But that second subject has been beaten to death...:)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
No. The next game would have been "Strike Team".

Named after the executives who were planning to put the hit on the rest of the series, no doubt. :(

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Nep Parth
What's wrong with Prophecy? Besides the fact that you can't fly a Dragon or an Excalibur...but still!

Seriously, that was one of my peeves in WC4...that you can't fly the Excalibur. I can't find an editing program that would let you do it...and you can't in the game. Really! Why would ALL Confed capships have ONLY Hellcats and Longbows? Especially when starbases and pirates have Arrows and Thunderbolts?

The Lexington had other fighters, you just didnt get to fly one:)

Originally posted by Nep Parth

Maybe is cheaper to maintain Longbows & Hellcats, Than Excal and Arrows and Thunderbolt.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
'Lex has Thunderbolts, Longbows, Hellcats and Arrows.

Where in the game can you see that ???? or is a novel stuff,
the manual who comes with the game says nothing.

No i don´t think so, if WCIV is a post war era, with military budget cuts and no enemy in the space, why you must have all your arsenal, maybe some medium fighters and bombers.(the only enemy was the Pirates)

So what are they going to do with all their light and heavy fighters? Throw them away? Even in peacetime a carrier would maintain readiness for any situation. Fighters have different roles others cant perform. Hellcats arent good for long range patrols and Thuderbolts are just better than Hellcats in some situations.

Fine, in the WC4 novel, Blair defects in a Thunderbolt.

THough why he was amazed when Pliers fitted it with a torpedo i'll never know.

Back