WC Secret Ops can still be downloaded

Now, I agree with you Napoleon when you say it like that. It would be unfair for us if it was : At first crime go automaticaly to hell. Damn it's true that a lot of us would burn in hell. A week ago, I had read a book called in french (not sure in english) Thanatonautes (meaning something like doing trips to the country of death) and it would be really scary if would be the reality about death. It described how your good and bad actions were calculated and damn, I fell needing to be a good guy after that. The book was written by Bernard Werber.

[Edited by Carnaklor on 02-19-2001 at 22:01]

interesting, I once read a joke that said since more than 1 religion says that if you are not a member of that religion you are going to hell, we are all going to hell. as such one may say that then a person can do whatever he/she wants since we are all taking a one way elevator ride straight down

Dragon, let the admins and moderators do their job, I belive that's also one of the rules...

And I don't really think that what Ghost posted violates rule #11 more than anything Carnaklor posted.:)

I had no intentions of posting any links to any WC games. I'm not stupid. If people want to download it, they only have to do like anyone would do, that means hunting Internet for finding it. You also don't to need to threaten me like that of banning me. I know you think you are powerfull on this board, that's not wrong, but don't be a bad guy.

He doesn;t think he is powerful, he is powerful as one of the 2 moderators he is your GOD, treat him like one. you silly cadet cant you read his rank insignia????

Carnaklor, I don't belive I have threatend to ban you... not that I could do anything more than e-mail the admins and sugest something like that anyway.

It thought as a moderator you could do that? or is it just that you can edit/delete posts/threads? if that is all you can do then i guess i dont have to suck up to you and i can stop sucking up to Q

First Dragon is not a god for me nor someone superior. Second, Earthworm never said any threathening messages. I only said that for Dragon who thought he was a dictionnary of the rules.

Ohh i thought you were talking about EW, nah you don;t have to pay any attention to dragon :) Never mind dragon is a good guy, even if he is slightly misguided about P2

Originally posted by Napoleon
or is it just that you can edit/delete posts/threads?
Yup, that's basicly it... I can e-mail the admins if I really think someone deserves banning, but in the end it's for them to decide.

I am not a God!!!!
Well I better stop trying to give nighmares to EA executives and tell then if they dont start making a new WC game, they will burn in hell.

Dragon, there is a way for to become a god. Go to EA's office with a lot of bombs attached on yourself. You'll be a living bomb and now they'll consider you as a god!

EA got offices around the world, they have one in here.
I am only one.
Besides geting my SO from a mag is also "ilegal".

Originally posted by Dragon
Ghost.
11) Linking to, offering, requesting, or hinting at the existence or whereabouts of warez, abandonwarez or other illegal content, can result in immediate banning.

That is the rule.
Pease edit.

I will not edit, i say if they are abandonware, i don´t ask a link, it is a crime to ask....

You paid the mag, no? So if you paid the magazine, it's not illegal (please don't say the opposite for this). The mag signed a contract with Origin that allowed them to publish SO on their mag.

[Edited by Carnaklor on 02-19-2001 at 22:49]

No, it was sayed there that only the main package could be put on a Mag CD, the episodes could not have been put on Mags CDs.
I got my SO with all episodes in a mag CDs, there are in two diferent issues, one with the main package and episode 2 and the other CD have the remaning episodes.
Worst, they did put a user name and the activation code on the mag.

meaning the mag broke the law, and by buying it you did too, but don't worry, i won't turn you in if you don't turn me in for having sex in virginia with the lights on. This is actually a true fact it is illegal to have sex with the lights on in virginia, pretty weird huh?

Back