WC Secret Ops can still be downloaded

For having sex in virginia with the lights on you still could be arrested, but its a stupid law and the cops are not going to arrest people just for that, like EA did not have gone after mags that did put the game and the episodes on CDs, EA is not even after sites that have the episodes avaible.

Originally posted by Napoleon
meaning the mag broke the law, and by buying it you did too, but don't worry, i won't turn you in if you don't turn me in for having sex in virginia with the lights on. This is actually a true fact it is illegal to have sex with the lights on in virginia, pretty weird huh?
Hehehe... surely, you're not serious...? :)

Oh Q, i don;t have a good enough imagination to make that up. It is true!! how wierd is that, there are a whole bunch of rediculous laws lying around in all countries/states that nobody knows about nobody cares about and nobody enforces but they are still laws.

In New York State there is a law which states "The penalty for jumping off a building is death." Well that is a no brainer aint it?

The Arkansas River can rise no higher than to the Main Street bridge in Little Rock.

Arkansas must be pronounced "Arkansaw"

A law provides that school teachers who bob their hair will not get a raise.

A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month.

Oral sex is considered to be sodomy.

Alligators may not be kept in bathtubs.

No person shall be permitted under any pretext whatever, to come nearer then fifty feet of any door of window of any polling room, from the opening of the polls until the certification of the returns. -Arkansas Law, section 4761

Welcome to Akansas.

Official / Inofficial ?

Why is Wing Commander Secret Ops illegal to download from
an official server ?? when u look @ the secret ops site
u can dl every version and every mission pack ..

and thats my question .. i just found out this last week
and now i can't play the missions of the 2nd chapter..
it breaks down with : can't find
mission\c3.mis

or something else ..

ok i downloaded first all files and get it worked after that but why doesn't the second part not work ??

really interesting

Snyper .. and another question how to buy prophecy gold in germany ?? there isn't any chance to get it anywhere...

Welcome to New York:
A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting. This old law specifically prohibits men from turning around on any city street and looking "at a woman in that way." A second conviction for a crime of this magnitude calls for the violating male to be forced to wear a "pair of horse-blinders" wherever and whenever he goes outside for a stroll.

A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket

Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 P.M.

While riding in an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door.

During a concert, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on the sidewalks.

It is illegal for a father to call his son a "faggot" or "queer" in an effort to curb "girlie behavior

Ohh what a wonderful country we live in!!

And In michigan:
A woman isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission.
There is a 10 cent bounty for each rat's head brought into a town office.
It is legal for a robber to file a law suit, if he or she got hurt in your house.
You may not swear in front of women and children in the state of Michigan.
Any person over the age of 12 may have a license for a handgun as long as he/she has not been convicted of a felony.

and in massachusettes

At a wake, mourners may eat no more than three sandwiches.

An old ordinance declares goatees illegal unless you first pay a special license fee for the privilege of wearing one in public.

Taxi drivers are prohibited from making love in the front seat of their taxi during their shifts.

All men must carry a rifle to church on Sunday

It's illegal to keep a mule on the second floor of a building not in a city unless there are 2 exits. (MGL Chapter 272 section 86

No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.

Tomatoes may not be used in the production of clam chowder.

Quakers and witches are banned.

It is unlawful to injure a football goal post, doing so is punishable by a $200 fine

Defacing a milk carton is punishable by a $10 fine.

It is illegal to frighten a pigeon

I just got anotherone from missouri:
Minors are not allowed to purchase cap pistols, however they may buy shotguns freely

Go on with the main discussion

Is this a discussion or a monologe ... ???

so ... just speak with other persons , not only with yourself

it's really not the point here, is it ?

Snyper

Dude: First Dragon was participating as well as TC.
Second, I was mearly posting some humor and I forgot 1 so i added it.

Originally posted by Quarto
Originally posted by Napoleon
meaning the mag broke the law, and by buying it you did too, but don't worry, i won't turn you in if you don't turn me in for having sex in virginia with the lights on. This is actually a true fact it is illegal to have sex with the lights on in virginia, pretty weird huh?
Hehehe... surely, you're not serious...? :)
Actually, he is quite serious. It's also illegal to have sexual intercourse (can we say that here) in any position other than missionary. That is actually a law in many states.

Go figure. :)

10-1 that very few actually obey these stupid laws. Might as well take down the American flag and replace with a communist flag. In California, they want to prevent you from smoking in your own home or car! Its only a matter of time and all our liberties and basic freedoms will be taken away! Just wait and see.

RFBurns

Define liberties and basic freedoms, all basic freedoms and rights are protected in the bill of rights, everything else is a privalege that can and in many cases should be taken away.

The Secret Ops Download Site

so'n murks aber auch...

achja.. sorry,

english forum ..

from beginning

ORIGIN LET U Download Wing Commander Secret Ops Main Program

I just saw, that I only downloaded the main program from the origin server, because it was the German edition.

So please accept: I'm sorry. The Episodes are NOT on the official Server.

but could u remember if there was any difference between the episodes ? were there only english or also German episode versions .. this would help me.

Because of my problem of not playing any further I'm really angry.

And if there is a German somewhere reading that here:

Kann man Prophecy Gold irgendwo kaufen ? wenn ja, wo ??

cya have a nice evening

Snyper aka AnDi

There are both English and German versions of the episodes -- there's a German release of Prophecy Gold which you can get the German episodes from.

Define liberties and basic freedoms, all basic freedoms and rights are protected in the bill of rights, everything else is a privalege that can and in many cases should be taken away.

Not everyone's American smart-ass. Some people in this forum have either more, less or different rights that in your country.

On another note, why should privileges be taken away?

Oh... and what's wrong with a communist flag?

TC

[Edited by TC on 02-20-2001 at 21:01]

Back