U R A WC junkie if...

474. You ask for (and get :D ) the Wing Commander Confederation Handbook for Christmas.
475. You think the movie Pearl Harbour was based on McAuliffe.
476. You still think that after 476 reasons, you can think of a better reason.
477. Yes, even after 477, you still think so.
478. etc.

ripped

By the way, aren't the first 100 (or 200?) ripped from a site? I stumbled across the site with some on it in the links section

You're probably refering to "Meson's starport". If you are, the first 300 are not ripped from that site. RUAWCJ is a thread originally started a while ago on CIC. Correct me if I'm wrong.

479. Your house has Gen-u-ine replica toilets from Midway.
480. You live in a 1:1 scale Clandesdyne Transport.
481. You can only sleep if you've got sleeping bags and a dripping-water bucket
482. You've got that exact same poster from the 'claw in you room:D
483. You cry when a wingman dies, then wake up two weeks later in a dumpster.
484. You play more than 2 WC online-fan games or RPGs.
485. You never question why TC has 6 ships named Concordia or why there's a Bengal Class ship named 'Exeter'
486. You can outfly a dragon in a hornet and have a video to prove it!
487. You've named your first born Chris and hope that he will change his last name to Roberts
488. You've named your first born LOAF :D
489. You're adding to this goddamn huge list.
490. Ad Nauseum.

If admins allow this thread to exist any longer, I demand that me, Zor, Mekt and $tormin (if he's still around :)) start another insults thread! :D

Re: ripped

Originally posted by iCe
By the way, aren't the first 100 (or 200?) ripped from a site? I stumbled across the site with some on it in the links section

They were originally posted here, and have since appeared at various web sites and in various re-postings around the 'web.

Originally posted by mpanty
If admins allow this thread to exist any longer, I demand that me, Zor, Mekt and $tormin (if he's still around :)) start another insults thread! :D

I started an insult thread a month ago and TC closed it really fast

Originally posted by Talyn 83
I think he's refering to the ENGLISH philosopher Thomas Hobbes who also lived in France for some time. Check out this link

Yup. That's the guy.
Despite his name, I tend to associate him with France. Dunno why.

"They have since appeared at various web sites and in various re-postings around the 'web."

Really, i don't know that, i'm honoured:)

Re: ripped

Originally posted by iCe

Skybolt is right. My list was supposedto be a back up in case Twister lost his list. In fact I have to update it with all the new ones.

491. You have discussions about the URAWCJ list.

Re: Re: ripped

Originally posted by Meson
491. You have discussions about the URAWCJ list.
I'm going to have discussions about what happened to 491-499 of the URAWCJ list.
Does that make me a WCJ? :cool:

Edit:
(Number Cut). You actually noticed 491-499 were skipped.

Edit: I figured I'd go and fix all the numbering - TC

Re: Re: Re: ripped

492: it's 4:40 AM sunday morning (after a long and really hectic saturday you spent working), and you're still up chatting about Blair and the Black Lance. :)

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by mpanty
If admins allow this thread to exist any longer, I demand that me, Zor, Mekt and $tormin (if he's still around :)) start another insults thread! :-D
The times are over...
The old maxime was one silly thread yes, two no. This was one was faster. But hey, what's holding us from turning this thread into an insults thread? ;). Heh stupid human? :D

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt

The times are over...
The old maxime was one silly thread yes, two no. This was one was faster. But hey, what's holding us from turning this thread into an insults thread? ;). Heh stupid human? :D

Threat of being banned.

ILL RIP YUOR HED OFZ AN CRAP DON YOR NEKZ!!!!!

493: You have a room in your house outfitted like the 'Claw.\
494: You installed a water system and then punched a hole in it just to get the drip for the bucket :)
495: You flunked classes and your boss fired you while you feverently tried to find the secret ingredients for 'boom-boom'

Back