Thread Order

If only there were some way to let others like you know about the rules so that this horrible tragedy never happens again. I know! We'll post them on the main page! People should be smart enough to read them before they post!

Wait! They did that already. I guess we're doomed to repeat this awful cycle forever. :(

The end. For now...

Its down in there, in the end of the page.
Since I have this page bookmarked and use the CIC button down there to see the News and use the links, I notice that but it can be easy ignored if we dont look for it.

You know, TC, you're right. You're neither sarcastic nor mean. In fact, you're like a giant teddy bear! With a big, red bow, too!

Change back...for the love of God, change back!

[back on topic]
Switch them back around please...it is IMO very annoying reading threads backwards, especially long threads with long posts.
I don't have time to read every thread every day, so if I come back to one it is a right pain finding my place because page 1 suddenly becomes page 7...or page eight, if there is not enough posts to fill page 7 yet...gets confusing!
[/back on topic]

You may now continue with your topic drift...:)

I hate this order. It's really annoying to have to go to the last page, then scroll down to read the messages in a logical order.

*****Please, SWITCH it to oldest messages first.********

The moderators have to discide it. Most of the time the thread has an other subject after some time, so then the first page would great to view first. But you've posted a message, i like it more when the last page is viewed.

The last thread first has worked well and if you say this is confusing then you obviously don't spend enough time here so that all other message boards are confusing. In conclosion stop wining cause i dont think crid wanted anbody wining

Originally posted by Napoleon
The last thread first has worked well and if you say this is confusing then you obviously don't spend enough time here so that all other message boards are confusing. In conclosion stop wining cause i dont think crid wanted anbody wining
The last thread first has worked well according to you. Apart from maybe half a dozen regular (ie everyday) posters (like Quarto, LOAF etc), this reversed thread order can be confusing and sometimes, downright annoying.
And as for spending enough time here...I personally have been coming here nearly everyday for two years, if I was going to get used to this order, you think it would have happened by now!

Yet I have only been here for a few weeks and I am perfectly accustomed to this set up, perhaps you are just inflexable

I'm not sure if you'd consider me a "regular poster", but I haven't had any trouble reading any of the posts here. And since these threads rarely stay on the original topic, having the first post first makes little sense and could actually get annoying.

Originally posted by Dragon
He made a mistake in posting that, and that rule its not silly, remember the WC vs SW battle that took place a few time ago, until it was closed?
It was in the "what is the most powerful confed ship" topic, that is a good rule.

not allowed vs. debates? why not have a specific forum for that stuff. it works at spacebattles, it should work here.

See that topic, that was not a debate it was a war, it was closed after the debate was over and the war started.

There was a forum for vs. threads for a while. It was called the Stupid People Zone or somesuch. It failed.

TC

Originally posted by Dragon
See that topic, that was not a debate it was a war, it was closed after the debate was over and the war started.

which forum is it in? pls post a link cos i really don't want to search through all that :(

Even the joke vs thread has now been closed removing the funny part of the cz, but i am not complaining or questioning a descition made by a certain CIC staff member who shall remain nameless :) anyway now I feel the need to point out that this very thread is a vs. thread becuase this thread is First post on the top vs. first post on the bottom. and thus it should be closed and the person who started it should be banned from the CZ, CRID

Back