Thread Order

I want it to stay this way.
but you could show the starting post so that new poeple know rightaway what the tread is about

Then you go to page 1 of the thread. People who are serieusly replieing to stuff then only have to reply, and not first have to click a lot.

Originally posted by iCe
Then you go to page 1 of the thread. People who are serieusly replieing to stuff then only have to reply, and not first have to click a lot.
Well... the forum index now has links to the first and last page, as well as the first unread post. So that's no longer an issue with the new board.

Originally posted by butana
I want it to stay this way.
but you could show the starting post so that new poeple know rightaway what the tread is about

Hehehehe, in multipage threads, how often does the first post have any relation to the last post? :)

Hades, you are perfectly right, the only exception is the Kittens vs. Bunny rabits, that has stayed true to form but it is the only one I have ever seen that does.

LOL, and TC if you notice last time I checked we were still talking about Kittens vs Bunny rabits, so I guess that the topic drift was not as great or did not happen at all there.

its original name was something vs wing commander (or similar) and that is a violation of the rules, so it was edited.

of course it wasn't. It was a (something)vs.(something) thread. so they changed it. of course no i think its viloating the silly rule. oh well.

I'm not complaining about the rules. I just think that it's funny. It's actually rather fun, especially after reading the 'let me get this straight' thread. Far from complaining.

He made a mistake in posting that, and that rule its not silly, remember the WC vs SW battle that took place a few time ago, until it was closed?
It was in the "what is the most powerful confed ship" topic, that is a good rule.

Back