TCS Tarawa

the one they pull you in on, silly!

where you are confronted with the chief cat; Big M or Big T:cool:

it's funnt that a whole fleet was wiped out in orbit, and yet maniac's lifepod survived:)

[Edited by Twister on 03-07-2001 at 15:00]

Originally posted by Earthworm
Wedge, what else could the cover of ER represent? Obviously it's not the Tarawa, but it is the same class.

I'm sorry. I know nothing about the novels, remember? Plus I was just saying that for TyeDyeBoy's sake.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The fact that Sosa mentions destroying shipyards at Kilrah is what confused people in the past.

Uh, where did she say this? Or was this in the novel?

[I was gonna change, that, then forgot. Apologies. :)]

[Edited by Wedge009 on 03-07-2001 at 20:44]

Blair was out of service for about 6 months, during which time the BoT took place, according to the wc3 novel he was serving as CAG of the Connie right before. BTW in ER Bear referes to Blair as "Phoenix"

No, he doesn't. He talks about A pilot saving the Connie, but asside from his callsing being Phoenix he never mentions any names...

Blair was wounded *at* the Battle of Terra -- he was Wing Commander (not CAG, dammit) onboard Concordia for three campaigns prior.

What's the difference? We first saw the term 'CAG' in WCP, and Commander Drake seemed to be doing the same job as any other Wing Commander we've seen. ie Colonel Halcyon, Colonel Deveraux, Colonel Blair, etc. The only difference I can see so far is that Commander is a navy rank.

The CAG is a position unique to multi-wing carriers -- Commander Drake coordinated the efforts of multiple wings, each which had a seperate Wing Commander.

Back