Super Secret Thread 5,000!

/me tries to think of something witty to say but can't because he is too drugged...(had 2 wisdom teeth out this morning:()

Hey Primarch! Know what makes you feel better? Killing Cats! :D

Ranks only mean something if you fly in an online-squad. There they tell you, whom has the authority and whom you'll have to ask for permissions or if you want to be rescued .. But here? They mean nothing.;)

Ranks indicate who has posted more. But you're right, they aren't an indication of superiority. Trelane is an admin here at the CZ, but he has 10 posts.

The only other thing you need to know about ranks is that once you become a Major General, you can request a specialty rank.

And that everybody whom has the rank of General or Space Marshal is able to kick you off the zone, if you drive him mad. *gg* If he doesn't call himself LOAF or TC or Mr. Kat...they don't need rank insignia. They prefer the pic...
But BTW: whom thinks of the Pic he/she can get, when he/she becomes Major General???????? It is so far away....2000 posts...for that somebody like me needs years. Till that the server crashed and everything's deleted you can begin from the beginning. Would be funny if that happened at your 1999 post...

Its not like you'd go mad and shoot people at school.

well, maybe if loaf wasent an admin maybe

Yeah do you know: I'd go mad without the CIC :rolleyes:
*gg* :D Of course I wouldn't. Whom would? Nobody.
But what would be if LOAF wasn't an Admin? It seems like I didn't understand the meaning of that sentence....

if loaf werent an admin and the cz would completly crash and he'd lose all his post and nice little rank i bet he'd go on a rampage and shoot the server.

Originally posted by Nep Parth
Ranks indicate who has posted more. But you're right, they aren't an indication of superiority. Trelane is an admin here at the CZ, but he has 10 posts.

But that's clearly wrong, since Tre and I are way better than you...;)

Anyway, Chris and I (Chris moreso) had thousands of posts at AGWC years back... without any sort of admin <G> Which is to say, we can hold our own...:)

YEAHHHHH PARTYYYYYYY !!!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Beers on LOAF !!!!!
Where are the girls, the music???, bring AC/DC and we´ll rock the universe from the Earth to Kilrah !!!!!

AAAAYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!

well THAT was scary....

Anyway, LOAF, someone down at the "Lancers Reactor" copied this post for himself, you may have a competitor :)

BTW, his name is "Wing Commander *something I can't remember that's not important*"

Does this all mean I can go start a thread about how great LOAF is? :)

Or does it just mean LOAF is a Major Major General, in addition to Baron, Admin and WCCZ god?

Back