Super Secret Thread 5,000!

Yay LOAF! How great and modest are you? :)
Originally posted by RATM
you can still close it i guess, but you'll make loaf sad.
you wouldnt want to do that now would you?
(course you do.)
Well, don't you think LOAF could re-open the thread if he wanted to? :)

Just because you're sucking up it doesn't mean pointless posts are suddenly allowed. We're not retards you know. If you feel you need to continue, take it to e-mail or to another board.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
And everybody who posts to this thread gets to be a member of the Super Secret Thread 5,000 Society!
Done. :)

(Hey, I'm allowed a useless post every now and then.)

Hey guys. Calm yourself down.
Originally posted by KrisV
Just because you're sucking up it doesn't mean pointless posts are suddenly allowed. We're not retards you know. If you feel you need to continue, take it to e-mail or to another board.
I believe that was meant to all of us. But sometimes senseless posts can be funny. And please no arguement here in the CIC...:)

You deserved it LOAF!

Let's go shoot some Imperials (and by that I mean Kilrathi) and feast on their souls!

Zim

Yay! Member of the TST (TopSecretThread.OBJ)

Originally posted by RATM
lol, yeah, NI!!!

ok nm. could someone tell me how much they pay for badwith here?

Several hundred dollars a month, counting wcnews.com, crius.net and bl.org.

where does the cash money (bling bling) come from? hard earn paychecks from Chris' store? heh

at the end of the year or somethign do you guys show how much was spent on bandwith or something?

My two cents: At the time of writing there are now 1000 registered members at the WCCICCZ, the 1000th member being Bhaktadil.

And congrats to LOAF for passing the 5000 post mark.

Well people, why don't you advertise? Or at least run the profits from the store? It would make much sense to do so! Besides, why not advertise? No one looks at them anyway!

Hey, just asking: Would you be willing to pay for the WCCZ?

I know, if worst came to worst, that I would. :)

I can chat on boards for free anywhere. Id need a little incentive to pay first. What that is, depends on what they are willing to offer if i do pay.

Advertisments are annoying and don't really make any money (you used to be able to at least make some... but the whole advertising model for making money on the net has fallen apart lately)... and the CIC store really doesn't sell much stuff :)

TC

Advertisements don't make money, and they ruin the look of the site -- and trying to make money ruins the site anyway, since it stops being about helping WC fans.

And you won't have to pay for the CZ... never, ever.

Back