Super Secret Thread 5,000!

I guess we should also point out that although there are adverts on the @crius.net email service, we don't get anything from people clicking on them.

Super Secrect Thread

I just had to post, congradulations LOAF. Do we the faithfull receive any secret clearence for posting?
Just kidding! I do want to thank you guys for the effort to keep Wing Commander alive. I have enjoyed these games for over ten years. I am very disappointed in EA's decsion to abandon Wing Commander however, I believe that as long as there are places like this there is still hope for a continuation of the story.

not to mention the fanfic and the great mods :) Maybe one day if everyone mails EA with all the mods WC have they might think "hmm... we can make a penny with this! profit! make game!!" or something like that... nm

The CIC store is just a crazy CafePress thing... I think Joe and I are getting soem nifty stuff made for DragonCon, and maybe we'll start a real CIC store, if people are interested...

The mouspads are discounted because it's CafePresses anniversary, or the anniversary of the invention of mousepads, or something zany like that.

The Mousepads are cursed...but they come with a free frogurt! The frogurt is also cursed...but it comes with your choice of topping! :D

<Homer> THATS GOOD!
<Mysterious old man> The toppings contain potassium benzoate
*silence*
<Mysterious old man> Thats bad!

Back