Ship Charts

Quarto, I can't find the TREMAN in HCl files, can you send it to me?

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Awww... Isn't that nice
smile.gif
Quarto, you're so good to everyone...
smile.gif
(Though I'm surprised that it wouldn't be on Popsicle Pete's HCL page.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Last edited by a moderator:
TC: Well, of course I'm nice. That way, they won't object when I tell them to call me "My Lord"
wink.gif
Seriously, it should've been on HCl's page, but it wasn't. As I recall, at the time that TREMAN was made, HCl was having some... Trouble... With space limitations. It's entirely possible that he couldn't put it up then, and simply forgot later on.

No Regret,

While the idea was from elsewhere, the actual product wasn't.

My comment to Kalkrath is in regards to his lifting, nearly letter for letter, the CIC's ships section, and claiming it as his own work, using the same stats (including the missing ones) and same pictures. The only difference being putting them into a few big pages, vice the small individual pages of the CIC's arrangement.

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

All right, we'll just conclude THIS right now, if you don't mind?
Kalkrath's page may (or may not... I've never seen it) consist of items "lifted" from elsewhere. But if he wants people to go to his page and think "Hey, this is from my page!", that's his problem. It is not a matter worthy of this Chat Zone.

So, lock down your insults, half-insults, and irrelevant comments. That includes you, Death. If you have a problem with Kalkrath's page, take it up with him via e-mail. I don't want to see any more crap about this here.

No, but perhaps how to talk.

I'm still looking for charts or that Warbirds poster if someone could hook me up that'd be great.
biggrin.gif

The Warbirds poster is just pictures of the WC3 fighters (not even all the Kat ones) with their stats. The only time it's special is in the WCIII Premiere Edition when it's in color
smile.gif

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
( loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

I'm looking for the 5-views of the fighters specifically.

I have seen color scans of a few fighters. At the moment I only have the Excalibur and Hellcat, also a tiny Longbow which I'm not counting.

That's all I would like really, is the fighter views, the small ones, not the single large perspective view. Confed and Kilrathi are both welcome.

Thanks guys
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited February 06, 2000).]

Actualy Fralthi II probably does have fighters. In FA it's mentioned that cruisers were launching fighters against the Tarawa. Though we don't know if it's the same class as the WC3 Cruiser.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

The way WC works I wouldn't be surprised if all the cap ships had fighters.

------------------
Aide to politician: "Are you sure you want to go ahead with this ban on smoking in eateries?
It'll put you in a no-win situation.
Either way smokers end up fuming in restaurants."
The Politician by David Fletcher.

Of course not all capships (never seen a corvete launching fighters, did you?
biggrin.gif
) have them.
smile.gif
But a lot of them do.

------------------
Gen. Patton

Back