CIC Clothing

Filler said:
It doesn't exist yet. Not until we get some numbers.

Yeah, we're asking who would be interested in what to see if it's worth creating some of this stuff.

Mystral Hawk said:
Hey...anyone emailng logos...any judgement on the price jibbo?

My webhost in in the midst of a messy server migration. I've been without e-mail these past few days.

The prices are ok, but we have different logos in mind. Cleaner and simpler.

Hey Jibbo, I got a call from another place I asked for quotes. They called me back and gave us our own lil designer woman named Melissa. She wants the logos we want to put on so they can get a more exact quote. I have her email and number and such. But I think we need to figure out the logos and stuff. So far I got the Embroidery Concepts and this one is Team USA stuff...So...whacha wanna do. Do you want me to give you the number and addy or what about the logos and stuff...

If you can give me a copy of the logos that we might be puttin on the hats itll be much appreciated. So we can at least get hat details squared away.

I would be interested in purchasing the following:

1) A black polo shirt with the main CIC logo embroidered on the front in colour (~$20-$25)
3) A black baseball cap with a blue confed star logo embroidered on the front. (~$15)
4) Replica Jumpsuits which were worn at Dragon Con. (~$70-$90)
5) The Original Black CIC T-shirts with the six-colour main CIC logo screened on. (~$12)

Sounds good Tannim.. we can always count on you to be interested. :) Sorry we haven't come through yet.. Looks like this time we'll be able to deliver with at least some of your stuff.

Mystral Hawk said:
Hey Jibbo, I got a call from another place I asked for quotes. They called me back and gave us our own lil designer woman named Melissa. She wants the logos we want to put on so they can get a more exact quote. I have her email and number and such. But I think we need to figure out the logos and stuff. So far I got the Embroidery Concepts and this one is Team USA stuff...So...whacha wanna do. Do you want me to give you the number and addy or what about the logos and stuff...

If you can give me a copy of the logos that we might be puttin on the hats itll be much appreciated. So we can at least get hat details squared away.

Are these for fitted hats? Please just direct the quotes and inquiries my way. We've already been contacting a number of manufacturers and I'd rather not duplicate the work.

Echo said:
Is it possible to get a Borderworlds jumpsuit from WC IV?

Peace and chicken grease,

Echo

The Jumpsuits are custom made according to what we're able to get our hands on. So no, we can't make one for you, but you're welcome to make one yourself.

Yeah Jibbo...its from Teamwear USA or something for fitted Lowprofile hats. They left me a number and an email so that you can send their logo to them and they can give you a quote and such...Do you need the number? they havent given a quote yet cause they want the logo and shit first.

our correspondant is named Melissa
her number is: 1800 208 4045
her email where she wants the logos emailed is:
Melissa@caunlimited.com

the call was for "Brian" so just claim yourself to be me and what not.

Im sorry if Im looking for quotes...maybe I shouldnt so owe wont be trippin over eachothers feet.

Echo said:
Is it possible to get a Borderworlds jumpsuit from WC IV?

The Borderworld uniforms were basicly the WC3 uniforms with an additional vest, if I remember correctly.

Blair had a vest - not everyone did. The Border Worlds uniforms were a modification of the Confed uniforms... dyed a darker blue, I think.

(The Border Worlds flightsuits are literally WC3 flight suits dyed gray).

Yeah, that sounds right. I remember thinking that it was appropriate that the Border Worlds gets "last year's fashion" since they're out in the boondocks.

Did the BW militia already have "different" uniforms or did they have to improvise everything?

"Did you hear? We are now independent."
"Good, let's dye those flight suits in gray!"

Meh, I'm actually leaning towards the improvise thing. It stands to reason that if Chris Roberts can go "okay, take our old props and dye them gray" that the Border Worlds can do the same thing.

True - it's probably the paint job belonging to the Confed fleet assigned to the area. The Border Worlds 'spikey thing' is probably that fleets individual logo... (like the Concordia's star)

Back