CIC Clothing

I know I'd like the jumpsuit, but I have to figure out my finances first... :/ Though if I do get one, an Eisen shirt seems like a given.

A red t-shirt
And if you have a black fitted cap with the confed logo. and Maybe Wingcommander in the back of the hat.

And of course you all probably know me...a flight suit.

Tolwyn said:
my concerns are shipping costs :( (Europe)

For a shirt, Air mail would probably cost $8 US, or under $5 US by boat. Shirts weigh about 1/2 a pound.

If the flight suits, I'm guessing they weigh under 5 pounds, and something like that could probably be sent by boat for ~$12 US

Jibbo said:
For a shirt, Air mail would probably cost $8 US, or under $5 US by boat. Shirts weigh about 1/2 a pound.

If the flight suits, I'm guessing they weigh under 5 pounds, and something like that could probably be sent by boat for ~$12 US

Or air for about $20. I send stuff to Hades in England all the time and it's not too expensive.

*raises hand*

Ballcap definitely, polo shirt probably, and the rest dunno.

Though I should probably consider a new flight suit, as the one I currently have I underestimated the size I needed, and it's a tight fit, vertically on the torso. If it shrinks in the wash (still haven't washed it yet) I'd wind up with a Wedgie of Epic Proportions next time I try to put it on (why I've not washed it yet, even though after the parade it probably could use some cleaning attention).

Death said:
*raises hand*
Though I should probably consider a new flight suit, as the one I currently have I underestimated the size I needed, and it's a tight fit, vertically on the torso. If it shrinks in the wash (still haven't washed it yet) I'd wind up with a Wedgie of Epic Proportions next time I try to put it on (why I've not washed it yet, even though after the parade it probably could use some cleaning attention).

They seem fairly safe to wash. What size did you get again? If you can get a new one, I'm sure there's someone willing to take the old one off your hands.

ChrisReid said:
They seem fairly safe to wash. What size did you get again? If you can get a new one, I'm sure there's someone willing to take the old one off your hands.

What I got was a Large, which might have been alright if, when we were first discussing the base jumpsuit, I had thought to ask for the "tall" option, which adds 2 inches to the body.

As for the one I have now, in the interests of full disclosure, one of the zippers at the bottom of the legs is stuck about half-way up. I've been unable to get the fabric of the "inner" part out from the teeth, via nondestructive measures.

Other than that and the washing thing, though, it's in good shape.

i'd like the baseball cap and the tcs-eisen shirt.

but i have a question, i live in europe. can i get that stuff here too then?

Signed up specifically to reply to this thread heh.

I'd take a jumpsuit and baseball cap of your hands.

brynn said:
Signed up specifically to reply to this thread heh.

Excellent.. we figure if you won't take the time to sign up for Crius, you probably won't spend any money here. :)

hey guys, new to the posts here but have been a regular reader of them for quite a few years, gotta admit, the idea of selling some of this stuff is great. I'd love to see the other shirts with the TCS Midway, TCS Victory, etc too... and who could live without a replica jumpsuit and confed star baseball cap? Seriously, this has my vote

Yeah, a white TCS Victory shirt with the CIC URL on the back would be sweet. I always wanted a TCS Victory T-shirt like in WC3.... A nice tongue-in-cheek item would be a nifty Covert Ops T-shirt. :D

Back