CIC Clothing

Mystral Hawk said:
Hey Death, Ill take the old one off your hands if you want...: )))))))

Well, once things get beyond "we're considering this", we'll see. I'd kinda like to have the replacement lined up first, though.

I'd definitely go for the red T and the baseball cap. I'd prefer the T to read "TCS Midway", but if Eisen it is, that's good enough for me. Maybe a poll'd be in order...

Although custom orders would be too difficult, it may be possible to do a large batch of both Midway and Eisen shirts. However then each individually would be slightly more expensive (larger batches, cheaper items).

As fun as the Midway ones would be, the Eisen is (I guess) the offical WCNEWS carrier, right? To have it different would be silly; we all support the CIC. Besides, if you're going to make Midway shirts, why not make white TCS Victory shirts while you're at it? :p

Ooh . . . someone should make a WC1 era flight suit (game, not movie). Blue pants and brown jacket. That would rule.

We chose Eisen for the same reason Origin did in WCP - as a tribute to Jason Bernard.

I would very much like to do WC1 uniforms, Overmortal - they're great because you get to wear a lot of World War 2-style pins and patches.

What kind of hat though? Would the hats be fitted, velcro strap, plastic lil clikcer buttons? If fitted will it have something on the back of the hat or such?

Bandit LOAF said:
We chose Eisen for the same reason Origin did in WCP - as a tribute to Jason Bernard.

I would very much like to do WC1 uniforms, Overmortal - they're great because you get to wear a lot of World War 2-style pins and patches.

I like the WC2 uniforms more, escpecially the dress one with the white collar and neck insignia.

Mystral Hawk said:
What kind of hat though? Would the hats be fitted, velcro strap, plastic lil clikcer buttons? If fitted will it have something on the back of the hat or such?

Most likely adjustable with a cloth strap and metal buckle at the back, but this is still to be determined.

Definitely. The plastic snaps have broken on me once or twice.

All sound great to me.

Though paying in US$ from AU$ would fluctuate with the current conversion rate right?

If not what would be a set price for those of us overseas for these items?

Since we don't have set US$ prices, it'd be pretty impossible to give you set AU$ prices. When we can begin to finalize US prices, we'll pick a round conversion factor and apply it there. We'll probably conduct this largely through paypal, which does its own conversion for many currencies.

Hornet said:
All sound great to me.

Though paying in US$ from AU$ would fluctuate with the current conversion rate right?

If not what would be a set price for those of us overseas for these items?

All prices, transactions will be conducted in USD. There are not fixed prices for other currencies. Goto www.xe.com for a nifty currency converter. Conversion will take time whenever you send the funds in USD. (eg. Bank draft, Paypal, bid pay, wire transfer, etc. BUT PAYMENT OPTIONS HAVE NOT BEEN DETERMINED YET.)

The US Dollar is experiencing a roller coaster of sorts and has actually devalued considerably in the past year against foreign currencies which works to your advantage.

Back