CIC Clothing

Ok.

Well I'll wait and see what the final prices are, and hopefully the AU$ will stay strong against the US$ for a while longer so I can get some of this stuff.

I was researching caps and stuff...and Lidz.com has a custom hat making things...you send a design of the logo...like a picture and they'll digitize it and make a patern for the computer. It costs 85 for the digitizing but its one time only. Although if you get over 100 hat orders the fee will be waved and the hats will be 50% off. Hat cost alone without design is 16$ with the star and a wing commander logo on the back its about 25$ about 5$ a design. They have multiple hat colors and visor/khaki/fitted cap designs...just putting in some info.

Death...arrange a replacement for your suit yet?

: )))))

Mystral Hawk said:
I was researching caps and stuff...and Lidz.com has a custom hat making things...you send a design of the logo...like a picture and they'll digitize it and make a patern for the computer. It costs 85 for the digitizing but its one time only. Although if you get over 100 hat orders the fee will be waved and the hats will be 50% off. Hat cost alone without design is 16$ with the star and a wing commander logo on the back its about 25$ about 5$ a design. They have multiple hat colors and visor/khaki/fitted cap designs...just putting in some info.

Death...arrange a replacement for your suit yet?

: )))))

Most custom clothing manufacturers require a minimum order of 12 per style of Hat. Digitization costs for the embroidery range from $50-$100. The actual stitching has a per unit cost of under $8 in sufficient quantities. The actual cost of the hat is $4-8. depending on the style.

We'd like to keep the costs of the hat to under $15 US, and I don't think we'd be able to sell 100 of them. at most 40-50. If you can find a manufacturer that can offer a per unit cost of an embroidered hat with 5000 stitches on the front and 1500 on the back along with setup and material fees for under $15 US in quantities of 37-50, please let us know.

And www.lidz.com is the webpage of Dr Scott A H Teske, Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeon.

Hey all, I was wondering if you all could send me some pictures of the Confed Logo or Confed star and quite possibly the Wing Commander text with the fighters flying out from the sides. I would like the Star/Logo about 3 inch by 3 inch and the wing commander text about 3 inches long by 1 inch high. This will tie in with the hat designs that Jibbo is suggesting.

Star or...its up to whoever wants it on their hat design...Im thinking a Poll. Confed Star...Confed Space Fleet like someone has on their avatar or something. Whatever people think should go on the front of the hat, as Jibbo suggested a Confed Star but who knows...

Okay...I guess a star...but it kinda looks so...plain!

I'd definitely buy a cap and an Eisen shirt. Has anyone considered making vehicle stickers? Maybe something like a Confed naval base parking permit.

McGruff said:
I'd definitely buy a cap and an Eisen shirt. Has anyone considered making vehicle stickers? Maybe something like a Confed naval base parking permit.

Yeah, it's on the list.. but these things take a lot of time and effort so it probably won't happen right away.

Okay Jibbo...for 50 hats itll be 14.25 each. And the one time set up for the front and back logo is 80$... $40 per logo...do you have an email so i can email it to you?

Mystral Hawk said:
Okay Jibbo...for 50 hats itll be 14.25 each. And the one time set up for the front and back logo is 80$... $40 per logo...do you have an email so i can email it to you?

No, I don't have an e-mail address. I don't belive in technology.

Sarcasm aside, forward the quote along with the contact information of the tenderer to asdhb4252@justinlee.ca

Back