You're Talking About A Game That Never Existed

not too often... I've done it twice... None of them were before the movie was released, though...

Hehe, you could end up getting a lot of friends. Or a criminal record. Fortunately I don't think the sound skips too much in that second half. Maybe.

Oh. Must be near the beginning of the second half that it skips a lot then. There's one bit where you miss quite a lot of the dialogue.

OK, you see, I thought you were talking about where the sound cut out around when they rolled in the grass and he got thrown off that animal and pretended to be dead! Y'know... around the bit where he said he liked dictators.

Eek, spoilers. Now you've gone and told everyone that Hitler is in it. :(

But no, there's another slightly more annoying cut-out bit.

I dunno, I can't remember. I'm surprised they allowed the goose-stepping though. I would have thought that would have offended people.

He's obviously leading up to a comparison of the jedi slaughter to the genocides of the 40s.

It isn't so cut and dry, though. They weren't like the rest of them. They seemed to be the rats of society. The black uniforms and the symbolic Ses on them seemed to be a little blatant to me, however.

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
Oh good, you're awake. Let's flood the CZ with our pointless stuff again.
Heh, heh, it's funny when you guys do this. :)

Originally posted by TC
Here's the article I promised. I had to HTMLize it, so it took a while.

https://www.wcnews.com/articles/art37.shtml
Uhh, what's it supposed to mean? And this one is just as mysterious...

Originally posted by TC
I have a movie where the Privateer bartender insults British people...
I can't see how they can even tell the difference between British and other Terrans.

Originally posted by TC
Dyn's dirty WC movie where Blair jacks off in his cockpit
?!! Eww...

Originally posted by TC
...we're odd.
That's putting it a bit mildly, isn't it? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
38 was a test, by me, to ensure that everything still worked. I'll get around to removing that sometime.

Back