You're Talking About A Game That Never Existed

I dunno.. it's strange. I forget if we #include the header and footer or not. If we do you shouldn't be having a problem. If we don't, I don't think anyone would go around changing all of our pages from jpg to gif.

I know what it is... this is the template I modified for the music petition. I was able to include some stuff, but it didn't like the headers and just being included, so I put that into the actual file... or something... I should cobble together a new template... (actually, I probably have one somewhere... I came across this in the same directory I found that text file of the Kalk thing... it's somewhat out of circulation, even for me.)

I was wrong... that's not it... the headers aren't #included anywhere... or at least not on the random page I downloaded to check

There may be a newer template on the server. Or just grab a random file and remove the content and title. What has the Kalk thing got to do with the music petition? :(

eh, both the template and the kalk file were in my old mirc download directory.

I'm still confused about the template... I bet Kris knows, since I can't think of anyone else who would bother to change something from a jpg to a gif. Unless I'm insane and they got switched around magically sitting in d:\mirc\olddownloads\

Come to think of it, Kris may well have gone around changing all of the JPGs to GIFs when he started worrying about our bandwidth usage which hovered dangerously close to limit each month. Changing to GIF did help a bit.

Yeah, Kris does things that seem remarkably strange to most... silly Kris.

Hmm... moving on to another topic, I have strange things in my mirc download directories...

I have very strange things in my mirc download directory. 95% of it came from Kris. I think I showed you some of the images he sent me.. which would account for the strange things in your mirc download. :(

I don't think I want to see those :(

I get weird things from Dyn... and from places that I'm not sure of...

I have a movie where the Privateer bartender insults British people... Dyn's dirty WC movie where Blair jacks off in his cockpit, a picture of Joe standing beside the bottom of the hull of the Dragon, a cartoon Frosty made where satan tells some guy to go kill poliwhirls, a picture of the little LCD power display on a laptop for some reason, a picture of Hadrian, that terrifying picture of Frosty, a picture where your head's put on someone else's body and there are many hot women around... and the list goes on...

we're odd.

Hehe, I'll see what I have when I get home. I'm sure I have most of that too, and I'm sure I have much worse too.

I have some things that I don't really want to admit to... and some that just confuse me...

One of the funnier ones is probably a comic that has the following discussion:

"Hey, buddy. I just shat my bed. Can I sleep with you tonight?"
"Well... as long as you don't try anything funny."
"Do you consider aggravated homo-sexual assault funny?"

I assume it was Dyn or Frosty who gave it to me. I mean, who else?

Probably not, but like I said, I think I sent you stuff that originally came from Kris. That might have been Frosty though.

New topic:

Just finished getting the second part. I'm burning it on to VCD so I can first view it in school tommorow on the big 30 foot projection screen thing. Of course, it'll be unbearably blurry, so I shouldn't even bother... but whatever.

Through a bunch of things that are inolved in the way I got into theatre, I'm one of two guys in the school who can actually operate the big projector and sound system... so yes. There's not really anyone who would try to stop me.

Well since I run the computers in this place, I could run it through one of our projectors.. but that'd attract way too much attention.

I graduate in a month. They've stopped caring :) They pretty much let me do my own thing to begin with, anyway.

Back