You're Talking About A Game That Never Existed

Wedge009

Rogue Leader
Remind me what was supposed to be at this article, or is it new and hasn't been finished?

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, the CIC guys don't upload blank placeholder files :) It's very doubtful that it holds a deeper meaning.

Oh good, you're awake. Let's flood the CZ with our pointless stuff again.

I wish I had my FTP stuff with me so I could upload something really crazy and confusing there. I'm not sure what though.

I bet I have something... give me a few minutes...

Wild realized that the first file of that movie is missing the last 50 megs. So when you watch, it skips from dropping bomb things in space, to inside a planet 5-10 minutes later with no clue what's happened in between.

I did wonder about that.. when I got the file the DCC finished properly either the guy I got it from didn't finish properly or it was incomplete when it was released. I don't know that it's missing as much as 50 megs though..

But who cares? The only interesting stuff happens in the last 30 minutes or so.

I'm only at 85% of that file so far... I lost my connection while I was at school... On the plus side, I'm getting 25k/s now.

Oh good, if you're going that fast, everyone else must have finished. Or more likely timed out. Go watch the first one if you haven't already just to get the boring stuff out of the way.

yeah I watched the first one. Wild was timing out all the time, and I figure he gave up. He plans to get it from Ghost or I tommorow.

You'll have to do it. I don't think Ghost understands DCC. I asked him to send yesterday, but his reply before going in to hiding was "I don't have a fserv!" or something similar.

You've probably broken more than just that. Kris has some weird script to post articles now.. oh.. hmm.. that'd probably explain the blank file. It's gotta be something to do with that script. Which you have now probably broken. :)

Yeah, that'd be bad... I thought that was just for news updates though... anyway, I had a template from when all the header graphics were jpgs rather than gifs.

Rather sharply, I backed up the blank file before adding my own!

That script does much more than news these days. Well, not that much more, but it does additional stuff.

I think we changed from JPGs to GIFs in 1996. Which makes no sense!

Eh, it was apparantly created April 2001. (which only means that's when I downloaded it...)

I'm not talking the main header graphic that have always been gif AFAIK... it's the background support ones... the lines and things...

Back