Your WC dream ship?

Ein-7919 said:
If you're talking to me, I beat myself to it. Why do people not read my edits? I mean, it's right there at the end, it's not exactly nestled in the body of my text, hidden from the eyes of people who just glance over it. If people just take the time to read my entire post(s) they will see that I already recanted my "no g-forces in space" claim. I'm sorry, but it's something of a pet peeve of mine (along with people not signaling when they make a turn), but if you're going to read a post of mine (or anybody else's), you should ready the whole bloody thing. If you don't read the entire post, don't reply.

I don't signal because I own the road. All of them. :)

my dream ship would have to be the WC4 Banshee, it handles awesome, lots of missles, good guns, and armor and shields that can take a beating. I can kick the ass of anybody in any ship(including the Hellcat, lol) when Im in one.

The Hellcat isn't really any more heavy of a hitter than the Banshee, taking into account the B's scatter cannon (5 ions at close enough range, basically) and extra 2 missiles, which can be brought to bear more effectively due to the Banshee's better handling and higher speeds. Hell, if you're bored you dump gun power to shields and Stormfire the Hellcat and rip it a new asshole.

Unless you're using "stupid n00b" as the definition of "average pilot", that is. :p

I'll keep it cool...
But I have to say that I got so pissed because of the poster's attitude...
Well, that's out of the way now =)
BTW, just a little piece of advice (candid, no sarcasm or irony here) , don't count on post editing to clear up discussion points, people usually don't read back the posts.

BTW, the Banshee could kick the hellcat's ass... it is faster, more agile, more missiles, more guns, equal shields and armor a bit lower... What makes you think the Hellcat can beat it?

Nonono, the hellcat going towards the banshee fire two leech missel, breake of, come back from the side and trowhing all it have at the banshee, and then the hellcat is victorius.

how many times in the last few months has this type of thread popped up?
but I still answer it anyways...

black vampire...

hellcat is best

hellcat is a spacecraft that are fast,
some rockets from it and a couple of blast
the hellcat has send a coupel of cat to hell,
there you have the name,
with all of it glory and fame,
hellcat, hellcat, hellcat
hell to the cats,
they are ugly as rats,
hello you big cat of a furball
dont you hear the deaths call?
Hellcat hellcat greatest ship of em all,
let it never fall

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Fly said:
Hellcat is like an F-16 of our age... An F-15 outperforms the F-16 in dogfight and it doesn't pack the fire power of a A-10 nor does it has the stealth abilies of the F-117 or B-2. But still it's the most used western aircraft there is.

Why?

Because its cheap, efficent and reliable. Also, even though its not our best fighter, it outperforms almost anything our adversaries have.

The Fly said:
Hellcat is like an F-16 of our age... An F-15 outperforms the F-16 in dogfight and it doesn't pack the fire power of a A-10 nor does it has the stealth abilies of the F-117 or B-2. But still it's the most used western aircraft there is.

Umm, no.

The Hellcat is more like the F/A-18. It's a multi-purpose fighter that can pound ground targets and engage fighters alike. It's not the fastest, nor the flashiest, nor the most agile nor the fastest, but it gets the job done. It's the Jack of all trades, but master of none.

Nonono, the hellcat going towards the banshee fire two leech missel, breake of, come back from the side and trowhing all it have at the banshee, and then the hellcat is victorius.

Yeaaah... right. In your dreams, perhaps.

Fenris Ulven said:
hellcat is a spacecraft that are fast,
some rockets from it and a couple of blast
the hellcat has send a coupel of cat to hell,
there you have the name,
with all of it glory and fame,
hellcat, hellcat, hellcat
hell to the cats,
they are ugly as rats,
hello you big cat of a furball
dont you hear the deaths call?
Hellcat hellcat greatest ship of em all,
let it never fall

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He has me convinced now. Hellcats forever!........And I didn't even like them before.

psych said:
Umm, no.

The Hellcat is more like the F/A-18. It's a multi-purpose fighter that can pound ground targets and engage fighters alike. It's not the fastest, nor the flashiest, nor the most agile nor the fastest, but it gets the job done. It's the Jack of all trades, but master of none.

Ahhh . . . someone who has a realistic understanding of multi-role fighters, and doesn't hate them for being what they were designed to be: Usefull.

Umm, if you count Leeching the Banshee, then any ship will do. That's hardly a legitimate comparison point. (Besides, Banshee comes with the Leech cannon, which isn't distractible with decoys, unlike missiles. Point for Banshee.)

Oh, and I think the "fire two leech missel" [sic] is all the comment needed on your skill, considering that only one Leech missile hit is needed to zap a fighter. :p

Back