You Might Be A Wingnut!

Mjr. Whoopass

<FONT color=lightblue><B>I was going to say someth
If a discussion or movie includes Malcolm McDowell, John Rhys-Davies, or Mark Hamill, and you state that Biff from Back to the Future is the better actor... you might be a Wingnut.

If you know the name of the guy who played Biff from Back to the Future... you might be a Wingnut.

If a job requires 60 WPM and you confidently bring 60 Wing Commander Prophesy Movie clips in.... well... you're a moron.. but you're definitely a Wingnut.

Post your own "might be a wingnut" jokes or comment on other jokes here...

Mjr. Whoopass said:
If you know the name of the guy who played Biff from Back to the Future... you might be a Wingnut. Post your own "might be a wingnut" jokes or comment on other jokes here...

p1020470t.jpg

If you fly 3000 miles to stand next to Biff from Back to the Future while wearing a Wing Commander flight suit, you might be a Wingnut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, get the act together - DragonCon is every year, and Tom Wilson turns up pretty regularly (I suspect he doesn't find the way out of the convention centre...).

I realize that I'm a WingNut every time that someone cuts me in traffic: press L, press W, press Enter, press Tab... oh, duh, doesn't work...

If you fly 3000 miles to stand next to Biff from Back to the Future while wearing a Wing Commander flight suit, you might be a Wingnut.
LOL... I think that qualifies as "you're DEFINATELY a Wingnut"!

ZFGokuSSJ1 said:
If you wear a Wing Commander CIC custom-made thong.... you might be a Wing Nut.
SWEEET :D I'll have to get one of those for my girlfriend.. that would be VEEERRRRYYY sexy :p . Oh, but first I'll have to get a girlfriend :rolleyes: I wonder which one's harder to find!?

McGruff said:
If you pay two grand for an original Tom Wilson oil painting you're the ultimate wingnut. http://www.tomwilsonusa.com/originals.shtml
Actually, I propose a boycott of Tom Wilson oil paintings by the WC community until he acknowledges he was Maniac in the WC's!! I checked out that website and read his bio.. NO MENTION OF ACTING IN THE WC SERIES!!!!!!!!! He mentioned he was in shows that I've never seen before, but not the awe-inspiring WC series!!! I called their # at "big top fun" (and heard his voice btw- WOW- I HEARD MANIAC!!) at (818)705-0211 and left a message asking them to include his WC acting on his bio.. If someone wants to buy one of his paintings- make sure you make it on the condition that he include his WC roles on all future bios.. including internet bios and resumes!!!! Or just tell him yourself if you go to that whatever-it's-called in Atlanta--- in either case you're the ultimate Wingnut!

If you call big top fun asking them to include his roles in WC on the bio- you're definitely a wingnut!!.. and you're probably getting giddy because you're up really late at night..

You weren't looking very hard.
WING COMMANDER III, IV, V

Director - Chris Roberts, Adam Foshko

Although they're not feature films per se, the Wing Commander series is a very popular CD-ROM game for computers. We shot the entire Wing Commander series — Heart of the Tiger, The Price of Freedom, and Prophecy — exactly like feature films with a top notch cast, including Malcolm McDowell, Mark Hamill, John Rhys-Davies, and Jason Bernard, and yours truly as "Maniac," a thorn in the side of cast and player alike. They're among the highest selling interactive games of all time.
- http://www.tomwilsonusa.com/actor.shtml

I saw an official Kathy Ireland resume that made no mention of her ever being in "Alien from LA". I am forcing my girlfriend to boycott her K-Mart undergarments until she fixes the situation. I am one very drunk wingnut right now.

ChrisReid said:

If you fly 3000 miles to stand next to Biff from Back to the Future while wearing a Wing Commander flight suit, you might be a Wingnut.[/QUOTE]

Look he can reach around and touch that girls arm too! he has a long arm!! ;)

Ed

MamiyaOtaru said:
Well, that's a relief.. that would be a travesty if he didn't have any mention on his site.. However, I'm still surprised that he didn't put in front and center on his biography page.. in fact, he didn't even include it! The page I'm referring to is
http://www.tomwilsonusa.com/biography.shtml
It may not be worth calling to complain since he does put it in a well hidden spot on his site ;), but it's worth asking for it as part of the negotiation for the purchase of the painting... Well, it was worth calling because... I GOT TO HEAR MANIAC'S VOICE!!! It was almost as if he was actually talking to me on the answering machine!!! I felt like Chris Blair all over again!!!! Well, so I'm exagerating, but hey, not all of us get to be arm and arm for a picture with Maniac.

Back