Ya

HellRaisWC

Spaceman
Hmmmmm maybe cult was the wrong word... whatever

LOAF, havint talked to u on ICQ in a long ass time. How have things been? Iv been awesome.
What happend to that Unknown Enemy mod that was gonna come out? is that still around?

Yeah, I am happy that there are people who try to give us a new Wing Commander of their own. That must be plenty of work.
BTW, Silent Warrior, did you get SM2 running by now?

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 03-13-2001 at 18:38]

With the way EA/OSI are stingy with the source codes of their WC games, it suprises me that they dont raise a fuss about all these mods for games like XWA/XVT, FS2 etc that use the cockpits, ship models and textures. I know that all of them are actually re-built using proggies like 3D studio max and the like. I for one am thankfull there are those taking the time to do all that for the WC fans. With all that talent out there, EA/OSI need to wake up or someone needs to fire an EMREC up their six!

RFBurns

EmRec as in...

Emode Reconnaissance?
Emotional Recognition?
Emmental Recommandé?

I'm out...

Anyone? :)

Originally posted by HellRaisWC
LOAF, havint talked to u on ICQ in a long ass time. How have things been? Iv been awesome.
What happend to that Unknown Enemy mod that was gonna come out? is that still around?

Heya! I've been great... don't really use ICQ much anymore (aside from to brag about my fan-tastic UIN:)) -- mostly stick to AIM (I'm BanditLOAF, if you use it).

UE is still in the works -- we posted some great looking screenshots from it to the CIC just a few days ago.

You like user mods, you should see the campaign I'm planning. It's got a PLANNED 67 missions with branching missions, and that's just for the Wing Commander 3 part of the mod. I may not be able to get it done though.. I will try. I've done quite a bit of work. You WILL get to bomb Kilrah!

The trouble with UE is that every time we think we can just about estimate when it'll be finished, real life intervenes, cutting into our UE-developing time.
But I'd like to assure everyone, a lot more work goes on than our infrequent site updates might make you think ;).

Originally posted by Darkmage
You like user mods, you should see the campaign I'm planning. It's got a PLANNED 67 missions with branching missions, and that's just for the Wing Commander 3 part of the mod. I may not be able to get it done though.. I will try. I've done quite a bit of work. You WILL get to bomb Kilrah!
Well, then good luck!
I have to admit I would prefer to bomb Terra instead of Kilrah ;)

I must agree that I tend to sympathize with the kats as well as the confeds too. That is why I like the imperials in SW.

I am able to finish with russia but I have problems to finish with the american side.
Besides I am not going to be send to Canada....

Behold the power of the squid.

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Puny human sympathizer! I guess you are the kind who favors "GDI" over "NOD" or the Allies over the Russians.
:D

[Cartman voice]Well... I don't know how you know THAAAAT, buuuut..."[/Cartman voice] LOL

GDI mammoths and Allied chronospheres and battleships rock!!! :p

Back