X-Men 2 (warning: spoilers)

X2 had great stylish moments, like when Magneto escape from prison. The scene where Scott and Logan hugged and cried together when they realized they lost Jean was very well done.

My favorite moment by far was Magneto and Mystique in the corner of the Blackbird, giggling over Rogue's hair style. It was such a middle school moment and worked all too well.

I'm fairly sure my favorite part was when Wolverine tore up the soldiers. Or maybe when he tore up Deathstrike. I just can't choose. While I'm on the subject, Wolverine has always been my favorite character, who's everyone elses?

Pyro getting medieval with the cops was cool. But not the *favorite* moment.

Magneto's escape was also very well done.

As much as I like Ian McKellan as Magento, I still think Rutger Hauer would be better.

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Magneto is the man :cool:

Magneto is pretty cool, but for some reason the only X-man I really want to be as in *spends time in class daydreaming about having the powers of* has always been Wolverine. But another one I like is Cyclops. Just because it would be fun to zap people who annoy me.

Originally posted by LeHah
As much as I like Ian McKellan as Magento, I still think Rutger Hauer would be better.

YES! Awesome, LeHah! Rutger Hauer would make a more "true to the comic" Magneto. However, I too am content with Ian McKellan.

Originally posted by TopGun
I'll have to say Wolvie too, he's just great

He's Smaller in the Comics (about 5'3")
Also he's hairier, but what can we say?... Jackman just OWNS the role as of X1...

My favourite part was when Mystique "suggested" to Wolverine that, by having her, he´d have any woman he wanted. Now THAT´s my dream woman! (though I´d be very happy in dating Rebecca Romijn only) :D

Originally posted by Col.Dom
He certainly does. I don't think they could've found anyone better.

cal12.JPG

I wouldn't say that...

Originally posted by Starkey
My favourite part was when Mystique "suggested" to Wolverine that, by having her, he´d have any woman he wanted. Now THAT´s my dream woman! (though I´d be very happy in dating Rebecca Romijn only) :D
I was disapointed Wolverine dismissed her like that... Mystique is always complaining she wants people to like her as she really is; that mutants in general should have the choice to be themselves. Man... she's lonely, take her now ! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING !!!

Back