Worst movie, ever.

Last year, This one protecular time were my parents went out and I had to watch my little sister. She insisted to watch that George of the Jungle movie. -gags- god that was terrable! -Has terrafying flashbacks-.

Originally posted by Aries
any movie from MST3K *WITHOUT* the comments beat all in worst movies!

Think if some mean lady made you sit there and watch all those bad movies instead of them (Plot wise) -shivers in fear- .

Mystery Science Theater 3000. it's a show on the SciFi channel where they take really, really bad movies and make fun of them.
and Stryker, don't say stuff like that. you're gonna give me nightmares!:D

I miss MST3K. I still remember back ten years when I'd watch the all-day Thanksgiving Day marathon, back when it was still Joel instead of Mike.

God, I feel old.

where i live, i get it every sat. morning. i liked mike better than joel, though they were both funny as hell!:D

Originally posted by Aries
where i live, i get it every sat. morning. i liked mike better than joel, though they were both funny as hell!:D

I like Mike too and about the nightmares, think how I felt last night after I wrote that message -shivers-.

Originally posted by TopGun
Barb Wire is crap
Harold The Duck, need I say more?
I think that could be Crossroads
I didn't like the 70's Lord of the Rings animation much
how about Malcom MacDowell in Tank Girl?
I've seen half of "A Clockwork Orange"
The Neverending Story Part 2 and 3 were Shite, Part 1 is pretty much a Cult Classic
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Wes Cravens New Nightmare was poor
All the Ernest movies

Make up your mind, TopGun. I asked "which is for you the most movie, ever?" not "post-a-movie-that-you-hate-every-couple-days". Which is THE worst movie ever, for you?

Malcolm McDowell in anything is incredible to watch. I sat through Tank Girl just for his performance in it.

And anyone who says Clockwork Orange is bad is a stinking bottle of cheap stinking chip oil and needs to get one in the yarbles.

A Clockwork Orange is an amazing movie.

It puts you into the mind of a troubled young man, and even though he's horrible, Kubrick makes you feel for him and his problems. The storyline is complex, the music is amazing (Beethovan, The William Tell Overture) and the movie makes you associate emotion and idea with these songs. Not to mention a very nice twist at the end, which is open to interpretation.

Kubrick is just a great movie maker overall, although a lot of his movies are based off of stories (as with A Clockwork Orange)

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again..."

Originally posted by Firebird
A Clockwork Orange is an amazing movie...Kubrick makes you feel for him and his problems. The storyline is complex, the music is amazing ....Kubrick is just a great movie maker overall..."
Funny how a thread about bad movies drifts topics to the other pole: movies that we think are great.
That said, lemme throw "The Shining" log on top of this Kubrick pile. The combination of Stephen King's fiction with Nicholson's over the top, intense performance can't be beat. The epitome of any "Jack" fan's film collection (OK, well except for maybe Witches of Eastwick, Batman, -- oh, never mind...) :cool:

Originally posted by Starkey
Make up your mind, TopGun. I asked "which is for you the most movie, ever?" not "post-a-movie-that-you-hate-every-couple-days". Which is THE worst movie ever, for you?

The topic has most obviously changed to movies we dislike in general. This thread would be long dead had we all stuck to one film and told each other about why we dislike them. So lay off.

Originally posted by TopGun
All the Ernest movies

I liked Ernest movies :(

When I heard the guy who played him died, I did alittle Ernest movie marathon in memorium. The best ones are a toss up between Ernest Scared Stupid, Ernest Goes to Jail, and Ernest Goes to Africa.

If you wanna talk really bad movies; "The Leprochaun in the Hood".......seriously. Watch it. It's BAD (except for seeing Ice-T in 70's pimp gear and one little conversation)

*In a bathroom, Ice-T is smoking pot, the Leprachaun walks in*
Lep: Hmm....curious aroma...
Ice: You wanna hit?
Lep: *takes hit* Interesting blend!
Ice: Yeah..
Lep: A freind with weed, is a freind indeed!

He raps at the end too....that's kind of funny.

Back