Worst movie, ever.

Originally posted by Wedge009
When I saw Street Fighter, I was very accepting of movies, but even Street Fighter felt a little silly to me. Good thing Kylie's gone back to singing instead.

Yeah, I like smelling shit right out in the open instead of it hiding in obscurity on me.

There have never really been any good, movies made out of Computer Games. I'm not sure about Resident Evil though, that might be good

Resident Evil was terrible. I hate to say it but "Mortal Kombat" was fairly decent, even if it did rip-off Enter The Dragon. At least it didn't try to be anything more than a bad martial arts movie... and goddamn if that Cage/Scorpian fight ain't great.

Originally posted by TopGun
I can't comment on Resident Evil as I've not seen it

No that was a bad movie.

Talking about BAD villians, how about Malcom MacDowell in Tank Girl?

Originally posted by LeHah
McDowell does no wrong.

I'm not saying that he's a bad actor, he's a great actor (plus he's Alexander "Dr. Julian Bashir" Siddig's Uncle). The Villians was just BAD

Originally posted by LeHah
McDowell does no wrong.

Yeah, I like Malcom McDowell. They couldn't have picked a better actor for Tolwyn. Plus he's in one of the most important and 'you have to see this just once' movies, A Clockwork Orange.

Resident Evil movie? Bet the acting sucks, for those who catch my meaning.

Originally posted by TopGun
I'm not saying that he's a bad actor, he's a great actor (plus he's Alexander "Dr. Julian Bashir" Siddig's Uncle). The Villians was just BAD

I did not know that....:)

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Plus he's in one of the most important and 'you have to see this just once' movies, A Clockwork Orange.

You missed IF..., a disturbing surreal movie in which McDowell rebels against his college faculty.

I've seen that one. o some reason you have to go to extraordinary lengths to find a copy in the US. But there are a ton of reasons for that.

Bravo played that movie for 6 months straight.

The VHS is obscure but not impossible. I grabbed it online for $10. It was recently showed in theaters for it's aniversary. Theres a write up on it on one of the larger Malcolm McDowell websites.

The writer of the "NeverEnding Story" demanded his name removed from the credits because he despised the movie so much. There are minor changes (Gnork is a werewolf thing and not just a talking wolf).

"NeverEnding Story 2" is actually the second half of the novel. A lot of things were changed and omited, but the characters are there.

Something left out from NES2? Bastion goes mad from the power of the Auryn and destroys the Ivory Tower and nearly kills Atreju.

I like all the Disney/Pixar movies. And Disney alone I like The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty & the Beast, and The Rescuers Down Under.

Back