Wingmen Quotes

"It brings me honor in reporting that I have destroyed and enemy capitol ship." Hobbes- WC3 Capship Kill :D

"Turn me loose, Colonel. This is what I live for!" - Maniac WC4 Ready for Battle

"Gonna give 'em some Maniac-magic." - Maniac WC4 Attaks

"You've messed with the best -- now die like the rest!"- Maniac WC4 Taunt :D (just have to love it)

"Death is sweet!" - Seether himself after a Kill

*shivers*

“My craft is nearly totalled. But it's not the machine -- it's the man.”- Seether with heavy Damage when ask for Status ;)

Originally posted by Fer´kal
“My craft is nearly totalled. But it's not the machine -- it's the man.”- Seether with heavy Damage when ask for Status ;)

When he's fine he says: "Damage? You must be joking"

Seether also has good quotes from his duel with Blair in the end.

The best of WCIV goes to Primate:

"Maybe I'll just negotiate with them today... on second thought!"

Zero in WCP when asked for his status - "Poifect. You could eat your lunch off this ship"

Maniac in WCP at the end of the second mission: Uh, Black Widow lead to Midway...where do you want these stray Tigersharks we picked up?

Maniac in WC2 when he runs for home - "I think I hear my mom callin'. Bye!"

Doomsday in WC2 if you hit him - "I hate it when you do that."

Spirit - "I keeled an eenemy fighter" (draws out the vowel in killed)

Actually, some of the best lines were from when you shot your own wingmen:
Stingray - "Hey, do I look like a Kilrathi?"
Jazz - "Hey, Maestro, wanna watch the guns there?" (I only got that one once-anybody else ever hear that one? I thought WC2 only had 2 responses-a warning and the infamous "Holy Shit, you're the traitor")

Cool. I got up to Hobbes in Ghorah Khar. Got anymore?

If you shoot him in WC2, Hobbes either growls or gives you a Kilrathi curse. I'm not sure which.

And it was during a cut scene instead of in flight, but during one of the pilots' poker games, Hobbes and Paladin start talking about when Hobbes saved Paladin's life on Ghorah Khar. And Hobbes says, "I had nothing better to do at the time."

"The Flashman is worth more than this piece of shit fighter!"

Then he punches out.

Originally posted by SabreAce
Jazz - "Hey, Maestro, wanna watch the guns there?" (I only got that one once-anybody else ever hear that one? I thought WC2 only had 2 responses-a warning and the infamous "Holy Shit, you're the traitor")

Jazz doesn't say "You are the traitor", because he is the traitor and he knows that. He says something ambiguous about the traitor part, like: "You are trying to kill me!"

Originally posted by Delance
Jazz doesn't say "You are the traitor", because he is the traitor and he knows that. He says something ambiguous about the traitor part, like: "You are trying to kill me!"
Yeah, I know Jazz doesn't say it, but I meant that every character has one line that's a kind of warning about friendly fire (i.e. "Hey, do I look like a Kilrathi?" from Stingray) and the line they say when they go to attack you. In most cases, that's some version of "You're the traitor", but it's different, for rather obvious reasons, with Jazz.

Wingman quotes...

"This is impossible..aaahhhhh!"......poof.

Ahh, no biggie, was doing everything myself anyway.

Originally posted by Aries
well, i can't remember who says 'of course'...
Hobbes in WC2 usually replied "Of course, sir." So polite, especially for a Kilrathi.

Originally posted by Sycrusian
"Patronize on THIS, furball." - Jazz.
"Harmonise on this..."

Jazz - "Hey, Maestro, wanna watch the guns there?" (I only got that one once-anybody else ever hear that one?
Your memory is bad, it's easy to extract the speech and check. IIRC, Jazz says something closer to "Lock down your guns, you idiot."

If you shoot him in WC2, Hobbes either growls or gives you a Kilrathi curse. I'm not sure which.
Accidentally shooting in battle, he cries out in Kilrathi. Outside of battle, he says something like "Lock down your guns, sir." I need to play through my WC2 speeches again...

And it was during a cut scene instead of in flight, but during one of the pilots' poker games, Hobbes and Paladin start talking about when Hobbes saved Paladin's life on Ghorah Khar. And Hobbes says, "I had nothing better to do at the time."
I had no idea they got along so well

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Say, is that with everyone, or are they character specific?
Character specific. That particular line is from Stingray. Maniac says, "I'll kill you, you traitor bastard!"

Maestro puts it well: "Try to shoot around me, not through me."

Originally posted by Wedge009
Hobbes in WC2 usually replied "Of course, sir." So polite, especially for a Kilrathi.
Does that surprise you? Given the emphasis on honour in Kilrathi society and the recommended method of atonement for acting dishonourably (zu'kara), it is really in every Kilrathi's best interest to be polite ;).

I like Goblin's phrase from WCP if you don't let him attack:

"Leash...too...short, can't...breath!"

It sound very cool.

IIRC, Hobbes' curse in WC2 is something like "Hhraach" (you don't speak the "ch" as "k")

"Another one bites the dust!"-Zero

"We got em by the balls!"-Stilleto

"Tut tut tut tu tu......Charge"-Maestro

"Hi, I think we haven't been introduced nicely. I'm Maestro. Your dead!"-Maestro:D

I'm not sure about the 2nd and 4th though:p !

Originally posted by Karthik@KANE

"Hi, I think we haven't been introduced nicely. I'm Maestro. Your dead!"-Maestro:D

Heh. I love that one. I also love when the fight is over and he says "*snore* Nap time!"

Or how about when you go up against the Leviathan carrier:

Stiletto: Will you look at the size of THAT!

Maniac: I hear that all the time!

Maestro: Sure, Maniac. And then you wake up.

:D

Back