Wingmen Quotes

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
I was wondering what the quotes from your wingmen in WC2 were. Like when you order them to break and attack, when they score a kill, ect.

I´ll start playing WC2 next week... I know all quotes from WC1, since I´m finishing replaying it this week.

yes, still playing WC1 have not even scratched the surface, I dont remember many quotes in WC2, i hate playing the KS version,because you have to hold down shift so your craft can move smoother. WC2 is still my all-time favorite.

well, i can't remember who says 'of course', but my first is by vaquero (sp?), followed by maniac (wc3), followed by hobbes and flint (i think) in that order, and my last was by catscratch

Maniac's quotes were some of my favorite:

"Time for some maniac Magic" When you ordered him to break and attack in WC 4.

"More Kitty litter, im hot today." When Maniac destroys a kilrathi ship in WC 3.

"Die in dishonor." - Hobbes, after Killing enemy in WC2.

"Patronize on THIS, furball." - Jazz, doing the same thing.

"You're solo on this one, Maestro." - Jazz, returning to base.

Originally posted by Sycrusian
"Die in dishonor." - Hobbes, after Killing enemy in WC2.

"Patronize on THIS, furball." - Jazz, doing the same thing.

"You're solo on this one, Maestro." - Jazz, returning to base.

Cool. I got up to Hobbes in Ghorah Khar. Got anymore?

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Cool. I got up to Hobbes in Ghorah Khar. Got anymore?

Sorry, only if memory starts working again, or if I actually get WC2 to run on my current computer... :(

Yeah, I'm the same. I have WC2, but it won't run on Windows 98 and I'm not game enough to try and fiddle around with my computer. It ran on XP, if you discount the lack of sound and how it ran much too fast. But I got rid of it because you could only use the Internet on 98 and everything else was on XP.

Back